Reputation.

"You're, what?"

"I'm pregnant! I'm so excited!"

He shot up off the couch.

"Wait, YOU'RE PREGNANT?!" He shouted.

I nodded, scared from him raising his voice.

"But we used protection? What the hell?!"

"It's not always 100%..."

"This can't happen Danielle! You're still in school. I'm your teacher. Honey, I love you with all my heart but we can't do this right now." 

"Right now?!"

"Babe, you're my student still, I can lose my job, I could get into so much trouble! I'll never be hired again."

"Oh, so your job is more important than your own child? Your f*cking reputation is more important than your family?!"

"That's not what I meant Danielle, I would love to have a baby with you but we can't do this right now."

"I'm not getting an abortion, if that's what you're implying, Robert."

"I didn't f*cking say that Danielle just let me.."

"You know what Robert?! I don't want to have ANYTHING to do with you. I'm done."

"Babe.. Just.." He said grabbing my arm.

I pushed him off. "Don't you EVER call me that. I don't want anything to do with a f*cking prick like you!" I said, grabbing my things and storming out the door.

He ran after me but I slammed the door in his face. I don't need someone who doesn't even care about his own child.
----------------------------------------
Please comment if you want the next chapter!