Backstabbed.

It was Friday after school and I was getting ready with Andrea at her house.

"So, are you gonna find any boys to make out with tonight?" She asked while putting on her makeup.

"No, I am.. Uh taking a break from dating." I lied.

"Oh, come on. You need a boyfriend. I'll introduce you to some cute guys tonight."

I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, fine. But I'm not making out with them."

She turned to me gave me a big smirk.

"And I'm not going to sleep with any either!"

She pouted and looked back to the mirror to finish her makeup.

This girl, I swear. I don't even want to go to this party. I just want to be with Robert.

We arrived at the party. This guy named J.V. was hosting it. He always threw the best parties. Everyone and there turtle goes to them. Half of us don't even know what "J.V" even stands for.

I walked in and the music was booming. I saw people playing beer pong and dancing. I walked by another room which was full of smoke, obviously weed. Then I passed by the big dance floor. People grinding on each other with red cups in hand, couples making out in the corner. This was a typical high school party. I don't even know why I go to these. I never have done anything but drink, I'm not that type of girl I guess.

I went to get a drink when I heard someone say my name.

"Danielle?"

I turned to see my ex a**hole of a boyfriend. We never talked much after the break up. I don't even know why he was talking to me. But I wasn't going to be a b*tch about it so I put on a fake grin.

"Nathan, hi.."

"What are you doing here?" He asked me. We were both loudly talking over the music in the background.

"Uh, I'm with Andrea, she knows J.V."

"Oh I see."

"Yeah." I said and turned around to finish pouring my drink.

"Oh, and Danielle." He said pulling my arm for me to face him.

I looked at him with a "what?" look.

He eyed my up and down.

"You look great."

I raised my eyebrows and nodded. I did not want him back, and I did not want to have him flirting with me.

I guess Andrea ran off somewhere and I wanted to get away from Nathan, so I went to where everyone was dancing. I found some of my girl friends that I am kinda close to and started dancing with them. They weren't like best friends though, more of hi and bye friends. I guess I was buzzed because I was dancing pretty hard. Then I had the urge to pee, so I went to the restroom.

I opened the door to find Nathan. But not only Nathan, but Andrea. Making out. Nathan's shirt off. Here hand about to unzip his jeans. My best friend and my ex boyfriend were about to f*ck.

They both pulled away from each other and stared at me with wide eyes.

"Danielle.." I heard Andrea say before I ran out of the house.

I can't believe my best friend would do me dirty like that. Unf*cking believeable. She was a b*tch. He was a douchebag. I hate them both!

I was walking down the street, my heels in hand. I was so upset, I fell to the grass and started crying. I was supposed to spend the night with Andrea, but that sure as hell isn't going to happen now. I didn't want to call my mom because I didn't want to tell her the situation. And plus, I smell like vodka. Then I got a idea.

I pulled out my phone and dialed a number.

After three rings I heard a answer.

"Danielle? Is everything alright?"

He could hear me crying.

"Robert, I need you to pick me."