I Need To Be With You.

"You're my new teacher?!" I shouted, the I looked around and some students were giving me weird looks for a second. I cleared my throat and they went back to whatever they were doing.

Robert pulled me to the side.
"Yes. Is there anything I can help you with?"

I cocked my head the side. "No." 

"Well then I suggest you take your seat." he said coldly, turning back to the board.

'Okay, what the f*ck was that?'

I sat in the middle of the class. I gave him a dirty look the whole time he was teaching. I wasn't listening to what he had to say, I was just pissed off that he was being a complete jerk. I thought we were together? What the f*ck?

About 10 minutes or so into class, Mr. Douchebag had us do some worksheet or some sh*t. I was actually doing it, but I got a tap on the shoulder. I turned around to look at some guy with waxed eyebrows, a snapback that read "Obey" and a shirt that said "YOLO". Definitely my type. UH NOT. I hate pretty  boys, I like real men.

"Hey, you're pretty cute."

I rolled my eyes. "Uh, thanks."

"You wanna go out sometime baby? There is a party this weekend, everyone is gonna get turnt up. You should go with me. You're fine."

Just as I was about to come up with a bada** rejection, I heard Robert speak.

"Miss Sanchez, do you want to spend time in detention?" He asked. 

"What? I didn't even do anything!"

"Please, don't speak with that tone in my class. Detention." He said, looking at me with his glasses on the tip of his nose.

I sighed loudly and went back to the stupid handout. Why is he acting like that. I'll give him a piece of my mind. 

Robert's P.O.V 
I am glad she is in my class, so I can see her beautiful face everyday now. I have been ignoring her because I don't want to get into trouble, I don't want to get caught. But I do truly love her and want to be with her. Ugh, I just don't know anymore. 

Wait, what is that little pretty boy doing? Is he flirting with her? Oh hell no.

I walked back to his class and barged in with my arms folded. 

"What  was all that?" I asked bluntly.

"All what Miss Sanchez?" 

"Robert, don't Miss Sanchez me. You were being a douche, you are completely ignoring me! I thought we were together!"

"Yeah, but what was this with you flirting with some pretty boy?!"

I gave him a confused face. "UM I WASN'T FLIRTING WITH THAT GUY, HE WAS FLIRTING WITH ME. I DON'T EVEN LIKE GUYS LIKE HIM! WHY, WERE YOU JEALOUS?!"

Just as I finished yelling at him, he pulled me in for a kiss. His lips were so soft. I was reluctant at first but then I ended up kissing him back, I couldn't resist, he was such a great kisser. Luckily, the school was pretty empty, so no one saw anything.

He pulled away. "I'm sorry, I was just scared that we would get caught, but f*ck it baby, you are just to beautiful for me to keep from being with you. I need to be with you, I love you."

I smiled and looked into his eyes and crashed my lips into his, pulling him in for another kiss. I put my arms around his neck and inserted my tongue. He smiled and let me in. Our tongues were circling around each other as I pulled at his hair a little bit. He had his hands on my waist, which made me feel protected for some reason. 

I slowly pulled away, and he let out a small sexy giggle.

"How long until you're 18 again?

I smirked.

Okay, so this time we are actually going to be together, but we just need to be extra cautious, especially now because he is my teacher. I cannot wait till my birthday when I am finally legal, and I definitely can't wait until I graduate, and he is mine forever. Hopefully.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Special thanks to JessicaRianne/RDJizzle for helping me write this chapter! Most of it was from her clever brain! Thank you so much for the ideas, you're amazing. :) 

Please comment and vote to keep my fish afloat. Thanks for reading. xoxo

Contact me on kik:heyitsxtina & follow me on Instagram @theloveofdowney :)