Phone Call.

I got up at 6 a.m the next morning so I could get home without being caught. When I awoke, I felt the warm ness of Robert's arms wrapped around me, and I was laying on his chest. Possibly the best position I could ever be in.

I shook him a bit. "Robbie, wake up." I whispered. He moved a little but didn't wake up. I pulled his arms off me and shook him again.

"Babe, wake up!" I said louder. He groaned.

I humped his leg and laughed while doing it. "Wakey Wakey! Wakey! Wakey!" I said still humping his leg.

He looked at me and smiled. "Okay, I'm up! Why don't you do that to my.."

"Shut up!" I grabbed a pillow and hit him.

He held his hands up in defense and laughed.

"Kidding! Kidding!"

He ended up dropping me off. I snuck upstairs and decided to go back to sleep since we were basically up all night being rabbits. I laid in my bed, smiling at the thought, and smiled at the fact that I was a bit sore, but the good kind of sore, if that makes any sense. I don't know what I even worried about, Sandra and all. I know he loves me. And I love him. Nothing can stop that. I laid there thinking about our amazing relationship as I drifted off to sleep, hugging the Winnie The Pooh book that he left on my bed.

I had just got home and decided to take a shower and the get started on correcting some papers I hadn't finished yet. After I got out, I made myself a sandwich and sat at my desk to start. I turned on some music, and for some reason it reminded me of Danielle. I smiled at the thought of her beautiful face when I was interupted by a phone call. I looked at the caller i.d.

Sandra? Why is she calling me?

"Hello?" I answered confused to why she was calling me. 

"Robert.." She said, sniffling. 

"Sandra? Are you okay? What's wrong?" I asked concerned to why she called me up crying.

"I really need someone to talk to right now. Can you come over?" She asked, her voice cracking.

I thought for a minute. She is my ex girlfriend, and I shouldn't be going to her house without Danielle knowing. But, we are friends, and friends are there for eachother. I can't just be a jerk and leave when she needs someone.

I sighed. "What's your address?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Comment, Comment, Comment your thoughts & vote for next chapter! Sorry it was short, but what do you think is gonna happen? I don't even know whats gonna happen to be honest. lol, but I got a few ideas. Hope you enjoyed, please comment and vote!