Hotel.

We were having a amazing time. We went on rides, we ate ice cream in the shape of Mickey Mouse. Robert even bought matching ears for us to wear. It was cheesy, but adorable.

It was getting dark and we were standing in front of Sleeping Beauty's Castle, next to the wishing well. Robert took out two pennies. He kept one and gave one to me.

"Make a wish." He said to me.

I closed my eyes and threw it in, he did the same.

"What did you wish for?" He asked with a cute grin on his face.

"I can't tell you, otherwise it won't come true!"

He pouted. "Please? I bet it will."

I thought for a minute. "Okay..."

"I wished that my boyfriend would kiss me under the castle."

He grabbed my waist and kissed me passionately. I could feel the butterflies in my stomach. He is the one. I know this is really f*cking cheesy but I feel sparks with him.

He pulled away after a minute or so and whispered. "See, your wish came true." He went back to kissing me and we both smiled into the kiss.

We went back to the car after a our beautiful date, but when Robert went to start the car, the check engine light went on.

"Hold on a second." He said stepping out of the car.

Oh no. I hope we aren't going to be stranded here. What am I supposed to tell my mom?

He came back in the car and tried starting it. Nothing happened.

"Are you kidding me?" He said with frustration hitting the steering wheel.

"I'm sorry sweetheart, but it looks like we are stuck here."

Wait we couldn't be stuck here, it was 10:30 pm.

"What are we gonna do?" I asked.

The problem was, we live in L.A and we were all the way in Anaheim.

"Well, I can book a hotel for the night." He suggested.

I thought about it for a minute and thought it was a good idea. I texted my mom and told her I was staying at Andrea's. She agreed and didn't ask any questions, thank god.

We took a bus and it dropped us off at a decent looking hotel.
"The Portofino Inn."

We went in and he went to the front desk to book a room.  I sat in the lobby, watching him.

"I need a room with two beds for the night please?" He asked the lady that looked like she was in her late twenties. She looked like she didn't want to deal with anyone.

After typing on her computer for a minute or so she looked up at him.

"Sorry, there is only one room available tonight, and it is a king size bed."

"Are you sure?" Robert asked.

She looked annoyed. "Yes, sir this is the only room available.."

Robert stood there for a while and sighed. "Okay, I'll take it." He said while handing her his debt card.

She swiped the card and handed him the room keys. "Have a nice stay." She said with no tone whatsoever.

We went to the room and opened the door. We both walked in.

"I'm sorry honey, there is only one bed." Robert told me.

"It's oka... Wait a minute. Did you do this on purpose?" I questioned.

"Do what on purpose?" He asked.

"Did you plan for your car to break down so we had to spend the night together?"

He stood there for a minute and made a dorky face. "Maybeeeee..."

I rolled my eyes.

"Of course not Danielle, why would I do that?"

"Because you want my body." I laughed.

He chuckled. "That's true, but I want to take this slow, plus you're still seventeen remember?"

"Yeah.."

"Okay then, we can't do anything like that until you're legal. But we can do this." He said while pushing me against the wall and kissed me. He licked my lips and put his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues danced together when he suddenly pulled away. "I'm going to sleep on the floor."

I sighed. "Okay."

He pushed my hair out of my face and kissed my cheek.

"I had a amazing time with you today."

I smiled. "Me too."

He smiled back and grabbed a blanket.

"Goodnight, beautiful."

Was this wrong? Spending the night with my tutor that I now call my boyfriend? Yeah, probably. But I don't give a crap, I think I'm in love.