Paternity Test.

Robert tried calling me multiple times. I obviously ignored them. I ended up blocking his number even. He has a child with his ex and he never told me. He wants to be with her now? Well, I don't blame him, she is really hot and sexy and I'm just... Me.

I didn't eat much, nor did I sleep. I just lay there thinking. Thinking about what we could have been, and about where I would be now if we never were in a relationship. I kept thinking of all the good times and when he made me smile, everything replaying in my head. Of course, making me cry myself to sleep.

My mom doesn't know about the breakup, I told her we are on a break. It's been only a few days, and I'm already a mess. I think all this crying has made me sick, because when I do eat, I can't seem to keep it down.

In a few days, it will be Christmas Eve, and as much as I would love to go out with Mom and Katrina to see lights, and to help them decorate the tree, I was just to depressed to even get out of bed. I just tell them I'm sick, which the puking I'm already doing helps back up that lie.

Robert's P.O.V
I was very depressed, but I tried ignoring it. I tried and tried calling Danielle, but eventually I gave up. I told myself to forget about her, even though I couldn't do that at all. There wasn't a time that went by that I didn't think of her beautiful face, and how amazing she was. I stayed with Sandra these past couple days. Nothing happened between us though, not yet anyway.

"Hun, could you go by the store, I need some more hand soap." she said.

"Sure." I replied, I needed to get out and breath a bit.

She came behind me and hugged me, whispering in my ear. "You should also gets some condoms, for tonight." She said seductivly.

I faked smiled. I didn't want to have sex, let alone with her, but my "I don't give a f*ck anymore" side agreed to do it.

As I went to the drugstore, I scanned the things next to the condoms. I was about to buy some, when I saw a box that said "At Home Paternity Test."

I thought to myself. I could use this just to see the results, and not say anything. I mean, if she is my kid, I'll have to stop thinking and dwelling on Danielle, and if she isn't mine, I can make hell break loose, and I will try to get Danielle back.

I bought the test and went back to Sandra's.