Ex Marks The Spot.

I basically dropped what I was doing and drove to Sandra's house. It was huge, considering she worked in wardrobe on movies. It was better that her little old apartment she had when I was dating her.

I knocked on the door, and she answer. Her hair was tied up, and she was makeup less. Much like I remember when I was with her. Her eyes were red, and watery.

"Hey-" I said before she pulled me in for a hug.

I hugged her back awkwardly, not expecting it.

"Sorry." She sniffed.

"Come in."

I walked in and she led me to the couch. I saw a bunch of pictures of a little girl who looked just like her. And some of the little girl and what looked like it was her dad.

I sat down on the couch, she sat not to far from me, a comfortable distance between us.

"So? What's going on?" I asked.

She started crying again.

I felt bad so I patted her back.

"Sandra?"

She looked up at me.

"I sent Mandy to her grandmas."

"Okay.."

"You see, I've been thinking, and since I'm not talking to her father anymore, I wanted to make him pay child support, and he has been flaking on when it's time for her to go with him."

I nodded.

"I don't think she is his.."

"Okay?" What could I do about it?

"You see, I found out I was pregnant, a couple of months after we broke up basically. And the only other guy I've been with during that time, was you."

"What?"

"I think she is yours, Robert."

I was shocked.

"Robert, I am almost completely sure she is."

"But. What about Danielle. I can't have a kid. Without knowing all these years."

"Honey, look at this." She gave me a picture of Mandy.

"She looks like you."

I took it in my hand, I couldn't tell, but I guess we had a little resemblance.

I put my hand on my forehead.

"I'm sorry." She said, before she started crying again.

"No, shh, it's okay babe, don't cry."

"I just need you to be with me Robert." She cried.

"Friends or not, I need you in my life."

I sighed. "I know, I need you too."

Wait, did I just say that? What? Is it pity? Was it guilt? What the hell is wrong with me?

I looked at her in the eyes, not sure of what I was doing. I was so overwhelmed, next thing I knew, she pulled me down for a kiss, and we ended up making out. I kissed her back.

No, I can't do this, why am I doing this? What am I going to do? I can't be a dad right now, with my ex girlfriend, what am I gonna tell Danielle? What the f*ck am I gonna do?

----------------------------------------

Oh what is going on? :o

Comment & vote if you want the next chapter! xoxo