Make It Work.

I came into school on Monday all smiles. He liked me, and I liked him. That kiss  was perfect. He was perfect. I don't know if we are together or what though.

I walked to my locker and closed it to see Andrea standing there.

"Ooh, someone looks happy." She said smirking.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah, did you finally get laid or something?"

"No!" I said looking around to see if anyone was listening.

"I kissed him." I whispered.

"Wait, who?" She said clapping her hands.

"You can't say ANYTHING." I said.

"Okay! I won't I promise! Who is it?!"

I paused for a second. ---- "Mr. Downey." I whispered again.

"WHAT MR. DOWNEY?!" She shouted and I jumped and covered her mouth with my hand.

"Shhhhhh!"

"Sorry, it's just. I thought you didn't like him.?!"

"I was just really good at hiding it."

"But, he is a teacher... And older than you.."

"He is my TUTOR. And plus, age is just a number. Plus we just kissed, it's not like we.."

She interrupted me. "F*cked."

I rolled my eyes. "It was just a kiss. I don't know the relationship status at the moment. Just don't tell anyone, okay?"

"Okay. Okay. I won't!"

"Thank you."

"I'll see you later, I have to go to class. There is a cute guy in there I want to get with."

"Okay." I laughed. "Have fun."

"I will." Andrea replied.

"Oh, and remember, safe sex is great sex!" She said walking away.

I rolled my eyes. I wasn't going to have sex anytime soon. Yeah. That's right. I am a virgin at 17. And I am proud of it. I want my first to be my one and only.
But Andrea. Oh no. She was definitely NOT a virgin. She hooked up with at least 3 guys before. And that's when I had met her Freshmen year. She even had a pregnancy scare in Sophomore year. Anyway, I was a virgin, but I didn't act it. I knew a lot for being a virgin.

I was in class when the phone rang. My teacher answered it and then I heard my name. "Danielle, Mr. Downey wants to see you."

Oh my gosh is he mad at me again? Did he not like my essay?

I sighed and grabbed my bag.

I walked into his classroom. It was empty because it was his free period.

"You wanted to see me?" I asked afraid he was gonna yell at me.

He got up from his desk and motioned me to come in. He went to the windows and closed the shades. He also went to the door and closed it and locked it.

I am so f*cking dumb. Of course it wasn't about my essay. Oh no. He wanted to finish what we did Saturday.

"I have been thinking about you ever since Saturday." He said coming up to me taking of his glasses and then grabbing ahold my waist.

"I miss your beautiful lips." He said brushing his hand against my cheek slowly. I shivered at his warm touch.

"Can I kiss you again, Danielle?"

"I don't know, can you old man?" I teased, smiling.

"Old man? Oh you're in for it now." He teased back. Mmh he is so hot.

He pushed me onto the nearest desk. He got on top, straddling me. He kissed me for a bit until he moved to my neck. Lightly sucking. I could feel his "friend" get hard against my thigh.

I let out a slight moan against his kisses.

He suddenly stopped.

"What is wrong with me?! I am a f*cking idiot. This is so wrong. You're 17 years old. I am your tutor."

I got up from the desk and looked at him.

"If this is wrong then I don't want to be right." I whispered.

He grabbed me and kissed me again, using tongue.He pulled away after a while. "Mmh. Tasty." He whispered and I laughed. He got off of me and went to his desk and sat at the edge and sighed looking down.

"Danielle, I want to be with you."

I've wanted to be with him for a while. I just didn't want to admit it. But I decided to admit it anyway.
"I want to be with you too Robert." I whispered.

He sighed again. "I don't know how we can make this work."
I got up and put my finger under his chin, lifting it to have him look at me.

"I will be 18 in two months, then it will be legal. We can hide our relationship after that until I graduate."

"I'm committed to do whatever it takes to be with you Danielle." He said looking at me with his eyes sparkling. He is so adorable.

"Me too."

We can make this work, I know we can.

"Well we should get started. Let's make it work." He smiled and pulled me on to him and kissed me passionately.