The Ex.

We left the school and stopped by my house so I could pick up a couple things. I was staying with him that night. My mom was at work and Katrina was staying at a friends, so I took the opportunity while I could without getting caught. I know my mom likes Robert, but I don't think she would approve of me staying with him. I think she still thinks that I'm a virgin. Oops. Whatever, she'll get over it, I'm a adult now anyway. She can't be that dumb, she has to know something would have happened sooner or later.

I quickly ran upstairs to my room to grab my clothes I would wear. Rob followed me, and he was looking in my bra drawer. He pulled out a white bra with black lace on it.

"Ooh, why don't you wear this more often?" He asked smirking and wiggling his eyebrows.

I scoffed and snatched it from his hands, blushing and putting it back in my drawer. "Shut up!" I smacked his arm lightly, he laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"Stay here, I'm gonna take a shower." I said, scolding him like a puppy.

"Aw, can I join?" He asked, showing me his puppy eyes.

"No, it'll be really quick."

He pouted. "Okay."

I took a quick shower and went in my room to change. Robert was still in there, laying on my bed, reading one of Katrina's books she had left in my room.

"Oh Pooh bear, you're so funny." He laughed like a dork while still reading the book.

I laughed at him as I took out one of his old concert tshirts and some black leggings.

"Winnie The Pooh? Really?" I asked making fun of the book he was reading.

He looked up at me. "What? I love Winnie The Pooh!" He said and pouted and I laughed, throwing my towel at him.

"Hey! Don't judge." He said in a child's voice, going back to read his book.

"Don't hate me cause you ain't me." He mumbled.

I laughed.

What a Dork.

As soon as I was done changing I grabbed my bag and we left.

"Hey, can we stop at the mall? I want to get mom and Katrina there Christmas presents before I forget." I asked him while buckling my seatbelt.

"Of course babe. Maybe we could go to dinner afterwards."

"Sounds fun." I smiled and he grab my hand and held it when he was driving.

"Just call me Winnie The Pooh, because I love my honey." He said and winked at me. We both laughed and he kissed my hand.

We pulled up to the mall and I made him go into Macy's with me for my mom. I decided on getting her a nice perfume set. He didnt care about how long I was taking, looking at the makeup and jewelry. He is such a patient boyfriend. I gave him a peck on the cheek and he smiled. My babe.

Then we went into Toys R Us for Katrina's gift. I had gotten her some dolls from Frozen, because that's what every little girl her age love at the moment. Good thing my mom works for the Toys R Us company, because that means I get a good discount. I paid for the toys and walked to find Robert playing around with the stuff.

I laughed and he called me over to play with them too.We were messing around with the toys and having fun like dorks when I saw a very attractive and familiar looking lady looking at us, she had beach blonde hair, and a huge rack. She kept looking at Robert. I thought she was going to tell us to stop but then it hit me. Wait. That can't be..