two.

it was the fateful day. the day where you would be living in earth under your fathers command. you were standing in front of the apollyon portal, suitcases and other bags in hand or over your shoulder.

the portal was located in a highly secured, ruined building. the walls and floor were made of mossy stone bricks and the portal was a rich blue pigment that looked as if electricity bounced off from within. stones and shaped rocks outlined the portal in a nice oval.

it's a wonder how kuroo tetsurou could have escaped to such a place with so many guards patrolling the area.

"okay... i've got everything, give me a minute," you mentally prepared yourself. the earth seemed like a cruel world that you felt out of touch to. suddenly you remembered something, "wait, father, you still haven't changed me to look human," you looked at him with downturned eyebrows.

"i'll do that when we go through," he calmly claimed, leaning his stalky body against the dirty rocks that framed the portal.

— "oh, alright," you swallowed down your worries and stepped towards the looming, blue gate to another dimension. you extended a hand, poking though the portal so lapis water-like ripples bounced off your hand.

fuck it.

you launched your whole body though the gateway.

your eyes squeezed shut before you slowly looked around yourself. you hated going though the portal. that same blue colour from the portal was now surrounding you, flashes of bright yet silent lightning became to build up faster and faster. your long hair began to fly behind you from a hard force pulling you in until-!

"eugh!" you blurted, landing on a hard surface right on your face, "ow? that hurt!" you rubbed your nose gently, feeling roughed skin. roughed skin? you exclaimed, sitting up immediately to look down at your hands and vigorously touch where prominent body parts used to be. having human skin must be softer than a demon's-you'd never get scratches this easily.

"my hands! they're human!" you brought your hands up to cup your horns, holding nothing but air, "my horns!"

— "my dear, we're here," you suddenly spoke out, causing you to cover your own mouth. your eyes peered down at your hands once more, finding a rich tan tint on your skin now.

"why did i just say that?" you questioned, standing up only just to stumble back to your knees. my shoes don't have heels... another attempt at standing up was made, the heels of your feet gradually lowering to the ground for once.

— "you didn't dear, that was me."

"w-what?!" you shrieked loudly. one of your fingers were brought to your lips, trying to shush yourself. you chomped down on your finger, following you gasping in pain again.

this must have been a sight to see for humans that walked past.

"your father," you answered yourself once more while forcing a face palm. you crossed your eyebrows. "i didn't know you would be talking out of my mouth! this is ridiculous can i go back?!"

— "no essy. you can't just go back now. listen to me. we're now in miyagi prefecture. this is a town in japan. because you're human now, there are some changes that must be made."

you raised an eyebrow, "like what?"

"you must keep your identity hidden. don't speak anything of the underworld, you got that? you'll scare humans away. tell people you are 18 only and your name is y/n. estopia is not a human name." your face scrunched up at that.