extra. valentines day pt. one

valentines day

you had absolutely no clue what that was until oikawa mentioned it.

%% FLASHBACK

"it's a day where you give people you love a gift basically. typically chocolate too," he explained while ripping open a plastic wrapper. you raised an eyebrow while pursing your index finger against your bottom lip in thought.

the male leaned his back against his bed, his face underneath yours, "don't they have valentines day in the underworld?" he asked while indulging in his steaming meat bun.

"uhh, no. they don't really have celebrations. other than birthdays i guess. why? you gonna get me something?" you wondered in a high pitched voice while pouting your lips teasingly. the male smirked a little, his shoulders shrugging meaningly.

"maybe," he mused with a purring voice, "do you like sweet things?" you smiled slightly, gazing into his dreamy orbs. of course... you're so sweet for me.

"i might," you answered while nibbling onto your bottom lip. gently, you snaked your palm around one of his cheeks and pecked his lips. he was still eating and you didn't exactly feel like sharing food.

he gushed, nuzzling his face into your palm further. he then covered your hand and grazed a soft kiss along your knuckles, "good to hear."

%%

your cheeks glowed as you recalled that passionate moment. you drove your teeth into your pink bottom lip to stop a stupid smile growing on your face. you'd look like a manic smiling so hard in public. you were peering into shop windows, scanning for any gifts fitting for oikawa.

what would he like anyways? jewellery? no, no, he doesn't care about that kind of stuff. new cologne? but i like the way he smells already...

your hands balled into fists, frustrated from being unable to think cooperatively. what do human boys like?!

suddenly you dug into your skirt's pocket's to pull out your phone. you searched your contacts list for names of guys that could resource you.

"you're insane for calling me out so suddenly," a black haired boy argued while kicking his legs up onto the table

"you're insane for calling me out so suddenly," a black haired boy argued while kicking his legs up onto the table. your elbow that was supporting your chin knocked his feet off, annoyed.

"trust me. i didn't want to either. but valentines is coming up and i have no idea what oikawa wants!" you groaned in defeat. iwaizumi scrunched his face up while screeching his chair back loudly. immediately you craned your neck up to look at what he was doing, "where are you going?!"

"home. i'm don't care about you and shittykawa's relationship problems!" he growled in outrage, his hands stuffed into his jacket's pockets. your eyes widened while you grabbed his arms and pulled him down to his chair.

"no don't go! you're staying, you have to!" you yelled in desperation. he continued to fight back, tugging away violently. the other customers seated nearby watched in disgust at the ridiculous scene. you yanked the boy down harshly, causing him to plop back down in exhaustion.