twelve.

it was the next day.

you woke up feeling froggy, groaning as you heard your newly purchased phone buzzing like crazy. you slammed a hand on it and slowly dragged it under the covers to you.

it was texts from oikawa.

you sat up straight against your bed frame while scrolling through some messages.

stupid boy
y/n
y/n
y/n
y/n
y/n l/n
wake up
hello?
wake up
wake up
imy...
jk
u wish
unless...
wake up
-

you groaned, flipping onto your stomach while you typed a reply.

y/n asf
wyd
im awake now
-

a sigh left your lips while clicked your phone off. i need a shower.

%%

you stepped out with droplets of water falling onto your bedroom's carpet. you hummed to yourself while springing onto the bed and checked your phone for a reply.

stupid boy
finally
guess what 😏
my
parents
arent
homie
i meant home omg autocorrect
they arent home y/n 😏
come over
-

your eyebrows furrowed, a small smile creeping on your face. he's so annoying...

the relationship between you two was... confusing. you were both leaving each other emotionally and physically open for one another. since no one had stepped forward and asked the big question yet. and rightfully so, you enjoyed toying with the boy a little and you knew he did with you. although, if he started talking to someone else... you'd get hurt. but you two weren't even offical so that's where it gets confusing.

y/n asf
lmao stop with the unironic emojis
fine
ill be there by 5
-

you dropped your phone down onto the covers of your bed as you searched through your suitcase for an appealing outfit.

— "estopia."

you jumped forward with widened eyes before realising what was happening, "...father?"

"yes dear... it's me," he answered a little hesitantly. you squeaked in happiness, standing up and pacing back and forth in your towel.

"you're here! finally! so do you forgive me? you do, right?" you impatiently pondered with fingernail biting tension. your old man chuckled before nodding your head. you balled your fists up with glee, "i'm sorry, i won't do that again. you know how i get..." your voice shrunk at the end of the sentence.

"i know, dear. i also know you just wanted to be with your little crush," he wriggled his eyebrows. your jaw dropped before you felt like steam poured out of your ears from humiliation.

"crush?! crush! what do you mean?! i don't have a crush!" you pleaded with a high pitched voice. your father rolled his eyes before forcing you to sit on the edge of your bed.

"listen for a second. i need to give you something," he stated. you gave an unsure look to yourself in the mirror. but then slowly, your fingers began to trace over your collarbone and around your neck. it was as if you were tracing some sort of necklace or pendant. shockingly, out of thin air, a silver, short necklace began to build over the skin your fingertips touched.

attached to the platinum coloured chain was a dark red, diamond shaped gem stone. "what's this?" you questioned with upturned eyebrows.

"a necklace. use it to call for me, emergencies only, okay?" he informed as you picked up the gemstone and admired it closely. small pieces of glitter were encased within it, it was beautiful.

"oh! thanks. it would have been nice if you gave this to me yesterday," your eyelids drooped a little, recalling the events from the afternoon before. kuroo tetsurou... where did he go.

you began to explain, in detail, the events that unfolded yesterday causing your father to feel guilty. "sorry, estopia. that was a good chance we missed... but i also understand that you had to hide it from your 'boy-friend'," he emphasised the last word.

"why do you have to say it like that!" you groaned, kicking your legs back and forth in annoyance.

%%

it was finally 5pm. you looked at yourself in the mirror. you were wearing a white long-sleeved dress shirt, a black, under-the-bust corset to cinch your waist tightly and dark, slightly platformed shoes. your hands were warmed with black, patterned fingerless gloves.

your whole wardrobe back in the underworld mainly consisted of black coloured clothes. you hoped a simple outfit like this wouldn't alarm the male. it was going to be a harmless, simple 'playdate' right?

you walked down the stairs from your room and to the exit of the building. the loud clanking of your chunky shoes echoed off the walls until you made it to the first floor. but, you stopped in your tracks when your eyes met with another male's.

 but, you stopped in your tracks when your eyes met with another male's

"iwaizumi? where are you going er..." you looked the boy up and down. he was wearing 'going out' attire. iwa must have noticed you checking him out because he threw a disgusted look at you.

"to oikawa's party. wait... don't tell me he invited you too!" the boy grunted, scowling. you scrunched your face up in bewilderment.

"party?!" you loudly repeated, holding one of your hands above your chest outrageously. iwaizumi nodded, tucking his hands into the pockets of his black skinny jeans that hugged his thighs perfectly.

the two of you looked at each other funnily. "but he told me he just wanted to invite me over to his house i... don't get it," you looked down to the floor, feeling a little betrayed. hajime snorted a little, shaking his head.

"gross but damn, can't believe he lied to you," he insulted before continuing his way out of the automatic doors. your eyes darkened, standing still in shame. why did he lie...?

you searched for iwaizumi, realising he was far away from the building already. you ran towards him whilst holding your bag securely, "hey, wait up!" you shouted with a hand out. all of a sudden, you tripped over your own feet. iwaizumi turned around instantaneously to grab one of your arms and pull you up before you hit the ground. that was close!

"what the hell-watch where you're going. that's what you get for wearing those ridiculous shoes," he grumbled, immediately letting go of you. you wobbly caught your sense of balance again.

"shut up," you grizzled at him with a clenched jaw. the male just looked at you with his tongue out, "why you-!" he began to run on the path to oikawa's, forcing you to chase behind him like a madman.

%%
twelve. fin