four.

the first two periods of the day were finally over. they were pretty boring to say the least. you were dying to indulge in some food from the cafeteria already. a melon bread along with a juice-box seemed enough to you.

with your bread in one hand and your juice box in the other, you contemplated where to sit. most tables were already filled by friend groups. your lips tightened to a thin line. now what the hell do i do...

you didn't expect anyone to just come up to you and invite you to sit with them after your little rumble hajime iwaizumi. wait... iwaizumi? iwaizumi, i've heard of that before.

lost in thought, your legs automatically moved to the one last empty table near a wall, "iwaizumi... oh! ms iwaizumi," you gasped while ripping open the melon bread's plastic covering, "surely they aren't related... right?"

— "i don't know, it is possible though," you (your father) answered all of a sudden. your head sank down to the cafeteria table, resting your forehead against it while taking a deep breath. your long black hair sprawled out all over the table.

"sheesh! at least a warning!" you leered out angrily. a sudden laugh came over you, your fathers reaction.

"sorry my dear. haha, how was class? make any friends?" he questioned softly.

— "what do you think?"

your father crooked your head up, looking around to see if anyone was sitting with you, "i guess not yet."

you snacked on your half eaten melon bread more, "'yet', more like never. they're all scared of me."

"they aren't scared, love. why do you believe that?" you could tell he was a little worried by the tone he made your voice sound.

"well... i got in a small fight with this boy. iwaizumi, yeah the one i think is the landlords grandson," you moved on to your juice box next, stabbing the straw through it's opening with pent up anger.

— "essy... you didn't get in trouble on your first day did you?"

"no! i just-i um, scratched him up but that was it!" you pleaded with upturned eyebrows. you were about to continue on until-

"y/n, are you okay?"

fuck.

"oh yeah, i'm fine," you smiled before finding out who was even talking to you. but that smile soon disappeared as you saw the girl.

she was breathtakingly beautiful.

she had black shiny hair, rectangular shaped glasses, blueberry eyes and a beauty mark right beside her lips.

how is this human so... gorgeous?

you coughed a little, drinking your juice a little too fast by accident.

"are you sure? it seemed like you were just arguing with yourself," she beamed a little-her smile was too bright! but you didn't want the girl to find out.

"haha no, i wasn't," you sheepishly grinned back. suddenly a smaller blonde girl popped from behind her, nagging her to go to some sort of court? you didn't even notice the tinier girl.