fifteen

oikawa shone a surprised look at your request, "what is it?" he wondered while cocking his head to the side.

you inhaled deeply, feeling scared for once. you had to tell him. you needed to let him know something! "how do i put this..." you jumped up from the desk. you fought to discover the right words to piece together. you shifted your weight onto the tips of your toes, quietly tiptoeing to the window.

"take your time," the boy reassured while angling his position to still look at you. you glimpsed outside of the window, the rain began to pour harder.

"i think... i have to leave soon..." you lightly brushed as your head dropped. oikawa's eyes widened while he instantly uprose to his feet. he breathed in shakily.

"leave? leave where?! what? just don't-why do you have to?!" he wailed while his voice slowly broke. you gave reverted to the boy. he noticed the look of sadness within them.

"i wasn't supposed to be here in the first place," a small, fake smile grew on your face out of pity. oikawa looked distressed, an outraged expression never faltering on his face.

another slash of thunder came crashing down.

you blinked at the sudden boom. tell him estopia. you've gotten this far.

your heart began to race rapidly while your shoulders tightened in their position. "there's a lot of things you don't know about me."

the brunette's face grew more miserable with each of your words, "come on. don't scare me like that..." he whispered with his head shaking.

you felt a powerful grip on your heart, ready to squeeze it into nothing. your eyes gave in to your emotions and began to flood your tear ducts. "let me show you something. don't be scared, okay? or i'll kill you," you prepared yourself, shakily opening the window to let the rain in. droplets splashed on you and trailed down your face. oikawa held out a hand before letting it drop back down. he didn't like the cold rain on you.

your hair blew behind you as it slowly expanded longer and longer. the wind gushed by so hard, the white curtains began to wave to cover your face.

oikawa's face contorted into awe as he silently watched horns stem from the tops of your head.

"y/n... what are you..." he croaked while you hesitantly turned to face him. you felt your appearance wither back to it's original state. but to oikawa... you were out of this world.

your black, beady eyes were overwhelmed causing your tears to stream and blend in with the rain. you began to shake uncontrollably while covering your face with your dark, gruesome claws.

you were a demon wearing y/n's clothes.

"that demon you saw the other day," your voice was breaking apart, "it was me. y-you-! you were scared of me!" the brunette's face dropped sympathetically. instantly, warm, strong arms were hooked around your waist. your cold skin blossomed at his touch. you began to lose your senses, crying and whining with regret.

your father was right.

you'd fallen too deep in a hole.

it was too much!

"no y/n... i wasn't scared of you what... if i had known it were you, i would have been right at your side. come on, please don't cry," he pleaded while he held the back of your head with a hand and softly tilted your head against his broad shoulder.

"how aren't you scared of me. i-i'm scared of myself," you sobbed hesitantly looking up at the boy. his nose was crinkled slightly, he looked like he was fighting back tears.

"because i know it's you... y/n. you don't scar-"

"i'm not y/n!" you snapped with your voice cracking. your long sharp nails held onto the back of oikawa's shirt, tearing the fabric. tooru's lips parted as he peered down at you a little guilty.

"y/n is just some human that isn't me!" you emphasised the words distressingly. y/n felt like a seperate being to you. she was perfect, estopia wasn't.

oikawa's arms fastened around your waist, drawing you closer. "no... you're y/n. human or not, you're her. you're who i love..." he babbled messily. you shone your doe eyes at him, "i don't care if you're a demon... please, i want to be with you. don't leave..."

you abruptly stopped crying, puzzled at him. you could hear the desperation in his throat. he was sincere. his feelings were true.

from your silence, oikawa took the opportunity to kiss your face lovingly. he ignored the rain pouring down against the two of you. he marked from your forehead to your sweet cheeks. the feeling inside of you was indescribable. was he telling the truth?

"don't leave, okay? stay with me," he quietly desired. he wanted to do so much with you. he'd kiss every part of your face if it meant you'd love yourself. your glistening eyelashes fluttered shut, enjoying the sensation against your skin.

"i want to... i really do," you whispered nasally as you squeezed your necklace's gemstone with a hand. oikawa continued to give some pecks against your nose or under your eyes.

"then do it... be mine y/n, be my girlfriend," he confessed as another loud bang of thunder rang. your eyes immediately opened, nodding profusely. finally, a weight was lifted off your chest. your heart felt like a drum inside of you. the male's teary face began to smile with his wet hair dripping.

"that's all i've wanted to hear," you breathed out heavily before you gently pressed your lips against his. your mouths began to work magic, syncing together.

you thought you might have exploded right then and there. the kiss was blissful and so wrong but so right to you.

oikawa's hands slowly slid down to your hips, holding them while softly spinning to face his back against the window. he didn't want you to get wet anymore. he brought your hips closer to his as he leaned back on the cold wall, "y/n..."

"no, estopia. call me estopia-oh please..!" the hand squeezing your necklace ripped it off of you. the chain dangled from your finger tips as you released it outside of the classroom's window.

"estopia, estopia, estopia," oikawa sang muffled as you suffocated him with your dark lips. you hummed in satisfaction, wrapping your arms behind his neck to bring him closer.

oikawa saying your real name.

your gut was filled with a flowing, jittery feeling. it made you feel all jumpy inside.

%%
fifteen. fin