eleven.

you gasped, spotting the male through the tight crowd far up the street. he was just standing there. you supposed he was ordering something.

you weighed your options, this was your only chance to catch the wanted criminal outside of school but you were enjoying a weekend with oikawa. it was oikawa, for satan's sake!

while you were contemplating frozen in your position, the boy in front of you took the opportunity to wipe another glob of ice cream on top of your nose. you crossed your eyes to look down at the sweet dessert topped on you making a low growl. oikawa snickered before you jumped up from your chair. you took his hand and ran in kuroo's direction.

"hey! what are you- where are we going?!" oikawa yelled whilst his ice cream loosened from his grip and fell, cream first, on his clothed area below his waist. you would have made fun of him but there was no time. the male's eyes bulged out of their sockets while he used a hand to cover the green splat on his dark brown jeans.

"y/n! y/n! slow down," he panted out in embarrassment. you whispered a sorry without your eyes leaving kuroo. he was just receiving his snack for the afternoon and began to turn away to leave. he's gonna get away!

you weaved through people messily as fast as you could. you couldn't care less if they yelled in retaliation.

finally, you reached the wanted alive or dead man. his back was turned away from you, happily enjoying his meal before you came crashing down on top of him. you had let go of oikawa until you tackled kuroo.

"what the hell?!" the black-haired boy yelled grouchily. you breathed heavily, taking one of your hands and shoving his head against the concrete streets. his face excruciatingly squashed against his recently purchased pancake.

"i've-!" you panted, "got you now, kuroo!" you bragged, pressing one of your knees into his spine. the pressure caused the male to arch in agony. bystanders gave you dirty looks as they walked away in confusion. 

"not you again! get off of me!" he hissed with a saliva-filled mouth, unable to swallow his previous bite. you laughed breathlessly, shaking your head.

"no, you're coming with me!" you ordered while you forced him up to his feet. you kept his arms folded together behind his back so he was unable to struggle free. oikawa was too busy trying to wipe matcha off his crotch to even realise the situation both of you were in.

"no, i'm not!" he grumbled, trying to pull away from you aggressively. but you didn't budge. he caught sight of his squashed lunch in the corner of his eye, giving a sorrowful expression.

"hmm... what to do with you," you hummed smugly. after a few seconds, a lightbulb shone in your head.

"come on! this isn't funny y/n! why don't we forget about our pasts and you let me go!" kuroo begged with a pleading gaze

"come on! this isn't funny y/n! why don't we forget about our pasts and you let me go!" kuroo begged with a pleading gaze. the boy was against a wall in your apartment with his wrists and ankles tied to a standard, wooden chair. you tapped your bottom lip with your index finger, pretending to think.