nineteen.

his long, lean body stood straight while he pursed at the sight of kuroo. kuroo's expression suddenly dropped as he met with a royal security guard. he immediately attempted to dart away. but as he walked backwards and tried to turn away, your father's long black clade arm harshly grabbed on his shoulders. his sharp black fingers wrapped around it and began to horrifyingly drag tetsurou towards the back of the alley.

your eyebrows furrowed in exasperation, "could you do that the whole time?! just jump out of my body?!" you yelled like a madman with your eyes resembling a lost dog's. he froze, stilling his grip on the young boy.

"yes. but that's taken up a lot of my magic. i can't just do that when i wish," he informed with his nose crinkling when kuroo tried to pull away. your elder roughed up his grasp and threw kuroo to his knees.

"no, stop i'm sorry! let me go!" the high school boy pleaded while he scraped against the concrete floor. you stood expressionless with your arms by your side. the boy's eyes looked desperate as he even tried to hold a hand out for you to grab.

your eyebrows down turned slightly as you extended one of your hands towards him.

tetsurou was too young and was now going to be thrown back into prison, forever. it was your father who had a grunge against him, not you.

kuroo's eyes brightened until you instantaneously held both your hands behind your back with a mean smile upon your face.

hah.

your father began to open up the same blue, electricity-like portal with his free palm. he stepped in as he dark black hair blew past him.
"estopia! we're going!" he ordered while stepping one of his lanky legs inside. you side eyed the man, hesitating. but... oikawa.

"i won't ask again! leave!" he demanded louder as he managed to drag kuroo within the portal next. all you could see of your father was his upper torso. kuroo was no longer visible. "my magic will run out!"

your eyes widened while a heavy pressure fell on top of your heart. your legs began to tiptoe towards the portal, a sapphire glow against your golden skin. strands of your long hair began to fly sporadically. "no..." you murmured with no emotion. your father's face scrunched up in distaste before he steered you by the arm inside.

your face resembled betrayal as you could see nothing but bright flashes of blues and lightening spiral around you. your senses were numbed while your pitch black eyes stung with tears. you peered down at your hands, they were demonic.

after a few more seconds, you had transferred dimensions. you stood on the other side of the portal with tears pouring non stop. yet, you were silent. you weren't even sad. just empty. a piece of you was left behind and it hurt the most because oikawa didn't know you left.