twenty five.

"estopia! essy dear, where are you!?"

you looked into your taped now up mirror, touching up your appearance. you squeaked in glee before picking up one large black suitcase and dragging it out into the centre of your room with you.

you then brought your hands together into a triangle shape and casted a ring of purple flames surrounding your feet. after a few more seconds, the ground began to sink in itself and you began to fall through the floor.

with a small clack from your shoes, you appeared right into your father's meeting room. you held your hands behind your back while tiptoeing towards the two men that sat there.

"estopia, is that really you? i can barely recognise ya'!" mr tamaki exclaimed while twisting one side of his mustache. you smiled with nodding your head. your eyes turned into upturned crescent shapes from how hard you were smiling.

"do you have everything?" your father asked while standing up from his seat. you checked that your suitcase was still intact and nodded.

"mhm! okay, can we start going now? i wanna leave now!" you impatiently begged, eager to meet oikawa again. the male lifted his hands and put them down again, gesturing for you to calm down. but you couldn't. you waited a full week for this day.

"essy, what's this human like?" mr tamaki wondered. he was puzzled at how a human made such a heavy impression on you. you placed your index finger to your pink, plump lips in thought.

"his name's tooru oikawa. he's this tall," you levelled your finger with how you remembered his height, even causing you to balance on your tippy toes to reach, "he has this bouncy, brunette hair and pretty brown eyes. he almost never says no to me and he's so..." you bit your bottom lip while recalling a few memories of your own, "...nice."

tamaki raised an eyebrow with an impressed smile. you'd never put someone on such a high pedestal before, "wow. gosh, your little estopia is growing up even more," he leaned towards your father, earning an eye-roll from him. your father didn't like you swooning over oikawa in front of him. only because you loved him so much, not because he was human.

after a few more minutes of talking, the door flung open and the light inside shone through brightly. within the light, stood a boy with rooster-like hair. your jaw dropped at the sight of him.

"kuroo!" you called out in disbelief. you eyes scanned the male up and down, surprised at his attire. he wore a bright red, button-up with what looked like small yellow cats printed all over it, khaki shorts and sun glasses that didn't even work because the room was so dark. your parted lips curled into a mocking smile before you began to burst out laughing.