extra. valentines day pt. two

"you're starting to make me worry, essy," the brown haired male cowed while continuing to take small steps towards his house

"you're starting to make me worry, essy," the brown haired male cowed while continuing to take small steps towards his house. you shushed him, hands still acting like a blindfold to cover his eyes. "is my gift that big it's outside of my house?"

all he could hear were mischievous giggles pouring from your lips, leaving him more scared than before. "you'll see," you cooed in anticipation, eventually stopping in front of the male's garage. the sound of light gravel was scrunched underneath his shoes.

— "ready?"

"mhm..." he gulped nervously before your hands retracted from his eyes, revealing a black, shiny brand new car. a large grin spread from each side of his face in shock. he was starstruck. the male looked back at you, an indication that he couldn't believe his eyes.

"is... is this for me? you got this?!" his voice raised in excitement. a corner of your lip curled into a proud smirk, holding up a new set of car keys between two fingers. the key's jingled loudly while you swayed them in the air.

"mhm! do you like it...?" you asked while placing the car keys into the palm of his hand. he started to walk towards it, admiring it closely. he was in awe and too cautious to put his hand anywhere on it. it looked too perfect in his eyes.

"do i love it...? this is amazing!" he exclaimed, lost for words. there was almost a twinkle in his eye as he peered down at the car keys in his palm. he slowly lifted the keys up with two hands and unlocked the car, earning a short flash of the car lights. you happily followed behind him silently as he opened one car door that led to the steering wheel.

"estopia?!" he shouted aloud while he immediately turned around and embraced you tightly, your feet lifting from the ground as he picked you up and spun around.

you giggled, eyes closing at his amusement, "yes...?" you asked as he carefully placed you back down on the ground. he returned to peeking inside the car, seeing the new furnished seats with not a single speck of dust on it. the inside had that fresh car scent.

"ah, ah. that's not all," you stepped to one of the passenger seats at the back of the vehicle, gently pulling the door open. oikawa hummed as he watched you bend over, hands empty just to stand back up with three boxes in your arms. if you thought his eyes couldn't widen even more, you were wrong.

"here! let me help," he called out, his hands outstretched in front of him as he took two boxes from the pile in your arms, "what are these?" he questioned, starting the pry open one of the box lids. inside were three rows of milk bread, awaiting his drooling mouth, "milk bread," he quoted in a surprised gasp, leaning his head to inhale the sweet bready aroma.

watching him react to your gifts was like watching a young demon unwrap a birthday present. you've never felt prouder than yourself than in that moment. "lets go set these inside, don't want your arms to hurt from carrying those," he addressed the two remaining, unopened boxes you held. you immediately agreed, stiffly stepping behind the boy as you followed him to the large front door of his house.