twenty six.

you clutched your back slung over your shoulder with your nails tightly. you felt anger start to rev up inside you, ready to explode. the sight made you want to smash through the window and kill the two of them right then and there.

the anonymous girl was smiling up at your boyfriend while all he could do was smile back. she's definitely into him!

the bell suddenly rung and the pair started to walk towards the school building together. you immediately switched plans. your first plan was to steal oikawa's seat as per usual to surprise him. but now, you wanted to confront the male before he even entered.

you stood outside, leaning against the wall beside the door as students walked through. some recognised you and gave a small greeting which you were too pissed to reply. then he finally arrived.

you pretended to be oblivious by looking the other direction from the male. oikawa's heart suddenly began to hammer out of his chest as he saw you. he froze right outside of the door with his facial expression shocked. "e-estopia?!" the male exclaimed on disbelief. you shifted your gaze, giving him a sly look.

"y/n," you corrected while following behind the male into the classroom.

the random girl followed behind you, making your blood boil. oikawa's face was stuck in an incomprehensible look. you side eyed the girl behind you before whipping the door close right in her face.

she squeaked out in pain, tumbling backwards, "hey!" she yelled while rubbing her nose in pain. she flung the door back open, meeting your dark gaze.

you stood still as her annoying voice rang through your ears. you began to face her with an intimidating look plastered on your face, "oh, i'm sorry. i didn't see you there," you lied coldly. her expression faltered a little while she was speechless. she was a little taken aback from your mean outlook. the girl wasn't able to say anything which left you in satisfaction.

after a few seconds of pointless staring, you broke your gaze and scampered to the back of the classroom where oikawa was sitting. the seat beside him was free so you automatically took it away from the girl. it was iwaizumi's and he wasn't there. the boy couldn't believe his eyes. he was right beside you.

"y-y/n... its really you..." his voice was quiet and unsure. you couldn't help but reveal your smile at his reaction. it made you want to leap up and give him the warmest hug you'd been waiting for.

"i told you i'd be back..." you whispered back as the class came in session. he beamed back with a sweet grin but his eyebrows were upturned.

 he beamed back with a sweet grin but his eyebrows were upturned

"she's no one, essy. don't worry about her," oikawa glanced away while your eyes narrowed. you didn't want to believe him but you also didn't want to show a sense of insecurity in front of the male. you leaned over to clutch onto his hands tightly.