twenty one.

it was the next day. you woke up with eyes still slightly swollen from the previous night. you scratched the top of your messed up hair before peering down at oikawa sound asleep beside you. he was shirtless apart from the bed covers pulled over his torso.

you kept a straight face while one of your hands quietly made its way to brush the male's hair back from his face. he looked unreal with the morning's sun painted across half his face.

it was saturday. you could sleep in a little more if you wanted but, you were eager to confront your father. oikawa was still snoozing and you didn't want to wake him. you placed a hand on your chin while exhaling longly.

last night was a rollercoaster of emotions.

yet it ended happily.

the two of you spent the night tickling and playing pillow fights with one another. a noise complaint would definitely be made. you threw the messed up sheets off of your legs and stood up. the golden sun warmed the backs of your legs while you smoothed down your previous spot.

oikawa tiredly groaned, inhaling loudly while turning his whole body away from you. the blankets were pulled off him more, exposing his back profile. you raised your eyebrows,  impressed at his toned build. you bent over to cup one of his shoulders with your hand.

"oikawa," you sternly called while shaking him gently, "wake up." he groaned with his eyebrows furrowing but his eyes were still shut.

"tooru," you repeated in a louder voice. the male stayed silent before you lifted one of your legs and kicked the male off the bed. he heavily landed on the carpet floor, jolting awake.

"what the... what did you do..." his words were slurred. you rolled your eyes, crawling on the top of the bed to reach his side.

"get up. i wanna talk to my father today," you ordered with your hands clutching the side of the bed you peered over. oikawa croakily sighed with his eyes narrowed.

"right now? today?" he asked, still in a daze. you nodded, pulling the male by an arm to face you at eye level, "estopia i'm not prepared i-i what if he eats me?!"

his sudden outburst of worry made you laugh a little, "why are you so scared? he's not scary. he just looks like a regular old demon. besides, he'd probably still be mad at me to focus on you," you averted your gaze guiltily. oikawa's eyebrows turned upwards. he didn't like seeing you sad suddenly.

"well whatever happens," he leaned closely to press a kiss against the side of your nose, "i'll be with you."

you nodded your head before standing up from the bed again, "lets get dressed. the bathroom's free if you'd like to use it," you offered as you walked around the bed to your suitcase. you zipped it open carelessly while picking out a few pieces of clothing to wear. the sound of a door being shut was made, you guessed oikawa was using the bathroom.

you took the opportunity to undress and stylise with the male out of the room. you slid on a  white, long maxi dress. the layers of the thigh length skirt consisted of white, thin fabric and lace. you flicked your long hair out of the back of the dress while brushing it with your fingers.

something about the outfit was missing. a corset!

you adjusted the the dress' spaghetti straps over your shoulders while you decided what shoes to pair with it. you were immediately drawn to high black socks and black platforms.

you ruffled the front of your hair with a hand while sitting down on the edge of the messy bed, waiting for oikawa.