𝘍𝘰𝘶𝘳

You just got out of the shower and get dressed

You just got out of the shower and get dressed. You were drying your hair as you step in the living room were Bucky sat watching the TV.

"Did you know Steve Rogers?" The lady asked the new captain America.

Which you kinda disliked, you knew that Sam was going to be the new captain America. But he wanted it the be in the museum with the other things about him.

"I was two years out of West Point when Steve came back on the scene. I followed his career very closely as an Avenger. I like to think that I modeled my work after his." John Walker explained to the blonde woman.

"You've always wanted to be a hero?" The woman asked him as you sat next to Bucky.

"I liked that I was doing would make people feel safe. Steve Rogers was the kind of guy who could do that he gave me hope. Even though I never met him. He feels like a brother." John continued.

"Wow." The woman said.

"Let's go, Y/n." Bucky said as he get up, as. You quickly followed him out the door.

𖥸

"Shouldn't have given up the shield." Bucky said as we walked towards Sam.

"Good to see you too, Buck, Y/n." Sam said as he walked down the stairs as we followed Sam.

"This is wrong." Bucky told Sam.

"Hey, hey, look, I'm working, all right? So all this outrage is gonna have to wait." Sam explained to me and Bucky.

"You didn't know that was gonna happen?" You asked Sam.

"No, of course I didn't know that was gonna happen. You think it didn't break my heart to see them march him out there and call him the new Captain America?" Sam explained to us.

"My father didn't want this." You told Sam.

"Oh, my god. What do you want me to do?" Call America and tell em I changed my mind? Huh?" Sam asked us.

"Yeah, right. It's a great reunion, buddy, be well." Sam continued.

"You had no right to give up the shield, Sam." You continue to argue with him.

"Hey, this is what you're not gonna do. You're here in your overextended life and tell me about my rights." Sam told us.

"It's over, Bucky, Y/n. Besides, I have bigger things to deal with now." Sam told us.

"What could be bigger than this?" Bucky asked.

Sam pulled out his phone and showed us a picture of some guy.

"This guy. His connections with rebel organizations all over Eastern and Central Europe, and he's strong. Too strong." Sam explained.

"And?" Bucky asked.

"Well, he's been connected to this online group called the Flag Smashers. Now, Redwing traced them to a building somewhere outside of Munich. So that's where I'm going." Sam continued to explain.

"Well, I don't trust redwing." Bucky told Sam.

"Hold on a minute." Bucky said as Sam started to walk away.

"You don't have to trust Redwing, but i'mma go see if he's right. Cause i have a feeling they might be a part of the Big Three." Sam told us.

"What big three?" You questioned.

"The big three." Sam repeated.

"What big three?" Bucky asked.

"Androids, Aliens, and wizards." Sam said.

"That's not a thing." Bucky told Sam.

"That's definitely a thing." Sam replied to Bucky.

"No, it's not." Bucky argued with Sam.

"Every time we fight, it's one of the three." Sam said.

"I mean your probably not wrong." You said.

"Who are you fighting now, Gandalf?" Bucky asked as you laughed a bit.

"How do you know about Gandalf?" Sam asked Bucky.

"I read The Hobbit in 1937 when it first came out." Bucky told Sam.

"So you see my point?" Sam asked.

"No, I don't. There are no wizards." Bucky said.

"Doctor Strange." You said.

"Is a sorcerer." Bucky replied.

"Aah! A sorcerer is a wizard without a hat. Think about it, right?" Sam said.

"He's kinda right, Bucky." You replied.

"Y/n, gets it." Sam said.

"I'm right. I just came up with that. It's crazy. But that's not the point. These guys aren't magical. They use brute force like you." He told Bucky as he continued.

"The incredibly annoying guy in front of me with the staring problem." Sam said to Bucky as he walked to the jet.

"we're coming with you." You told Sam as you and Bucky followed him.

"No, you're not." Sam said.

"And who's going to stop me?" You questioned.