𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

"Karli Morgenthau is too dangerous for you guys to be pulling this shit." You heard John say as him and his partner walked down the steps across the road from us.

"Great it's them again." You said as you rolled your eyes.

"Ah! How'd you find us now?" Bucky questioned.

"Come on. You think three avengers can walk around Latvia without drawing attention?" Johns friend said to us.

"No more keeping us in the dark." John told us.

"You could start by telling is why you broke him out of prison." John said.

"He did that himself, technically." Bucky told John.

"This better be an unbelievable explana.." John said but Sam cut him off.

"Hey, take it easy befit gets weird." Sam said.

"I know where Karli is." Zemo told them as Zemo tried to walk passed him but John stopped him.

"Well, where?" John questioned.

"All we know is, it's a memorial. So, we're gonna intercept her there.." Sam explained a Zemo started to walk off a bit.

"That means civilians. High risk of casualties." John friend said as we started to walk.

"All right, good, we'll move in fast. Take her by surprise." John said.

"No, I wanna talk to her alone." Sam said.

"I'm not losing her again." John told Sam.

"Look, the person closest to her died, she's vulnerable. Now is the best time to reason with her." Sam explained.

"What? No. Wait, no! No! Stop. Hold on. Stop, okay?" John said as he got in front us.

"I think we're way past reasoning with her. Unless you forgot that she blew up a building with people still in it." John said.

"Sam, you walk in there cold, she could kill you." John friend explained.

"And If I go in hot and the op goes wrong, more people will die." Sam explained.

"You'll let him do this? Are you gonna let your partner walk into a room with a Super Soldier alone?" John asked.

"He's dealt with worse. And he's not my partner." Bucky told John.

"I used to counsel soldiers dealing with trauma, okay? This is in my wheelhouse." Sam explained.

"I know." John said.

"And I know those soldiers, which is why I know this is a bad idea." John continued.

"Wait, John. If he can talk her down, it maybe worth a try." His friend told him as he just scoffed.

"We'll deal with you later." He told Zemo.

"I'm sure it will al come to an agreeable conclusion. My associate is just up head." Zemo said as a little girl stood a few feet away from us as we walked towards her.

"Hello, my friend. This is for your family." Zemo said as he hand her money.

"Can you show us the way?" Zemo asked and she told us to follow her.

"What the hell?" You heard John said behind you as we follow her.

We walked into a room as we walked to another door.

"Karli's in there." Zemo said as Sam walked towards the door.

"All right." He said as John grabbed Zemo arm.

"Hey, you got ten minutes." John said.

"Really?" You heard Zemo say.

"Then were doing things my way." John told Sam as he hand cuffed Zemo to a pole.

"Aggressive." Zemo said.

"But I get it." Zemo said to John.