𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦

You and Sam sat in the waiting room as Dr

You and Sam sat in the waiting room as Dr. Raynor was towards us.

"Sam. I've heard a lot a out you. I'm Dr. Ryanor. I'm James therapist." Sam and you walked towards he as Sam shock her hand.

"So nice to meet you." Sam told her.

"Thank you for getting him out. I'm sorry, that he missed therapy is my fault." You told her.

"That was not me. And Y/n it's not your fault." She told you.

"Christina. It's great to see you again." John said.

"You gotta be kidding me, you know him?" Sam asked.

"Yeah, we did some field ops back in the day." She explained to Sam.

"I heard you were working with Bucky, so I thought I'd step in. Buckys not gonna be following a strict schedule any longer." John explained.

"We haven't finished our work. Who authorized this?" she asked John.

"Um..." he then pointed at himself.

"He's too valuable of an asset to have tied up. Just do whatever you got to do with him, then send him off to me. Got some unfinished business, him and I. You too, Wilson, Rogers. I'll be outside." John said as you glared as him as he walked away.

"James, condition of your release, session now. You too, Sam." Dr. Raynor said.

"That's okay. I'll be out here with Y/n." Sam said.

"That wasn't a request." She told you.

"Go, I'll be out here waiting." You told the both of them as they left the room as you were alone with strangers.

𖥸

The both of them didn't say anything until we were outside.

"Well, I feel better." Sam told Bucky as you walked outside behind them.

"I feel awful." Bucky said as he grew worried about him.

We then heard the sirens of a police car.

"Gentlemen, Miss Rogers." John called out to us as we walked towards them.

"Good to see you again. Look, if we divide ourselves, we don't stand a chance, you guys know that." John explained.

"So what do you guy?" Sam asked.

"Well, the leaders names Karli Morgenthau. We've been targeting civilians who've been helping Karli move from place to place." John explained.

"They geotagging a location, then scrambled the signal." Lemar explained.

"But our satellites have found their symbol popping up in various displaced communities all across Central and Eastern Europe." He continued.

"We think she's taking the medicine she may stole to one of these camps." John explained.

"Well, there are hundreds of those all over the planet since the blip. So I guess you'll have to look real hard." Bucky told John.

"Good thing I have 20/20 vision, huh?" John said.

"Where is she now, walker? Do you know?" You asked.

"No, we don't know, Miss Rogers." John told you.

"It's only a matter of time before we find out." John told you.

"Things are really intense for you, aren't they, Walker?" Bucky said.

"Take it easy. Look, walkers right." Sam said.

"It is imperative that we find them and stop them. But you guys have rules of engagement and all kind of authorizations you have to get. We're free agents. We're more flexible. So it wouldn't make sense for us to work with you." Sam explained to them as we began to walk off.

"A word of advice, then." John said as we stopped and looked at them.

"Stay the hell out of my way." He told us.

𖥸

The three of you continued to walked down the street.

"So what are you thinking?" Sam asked Bucky.

"Well, I know what we have to do. When Isaiah said my people.." Bucky began.

"Oh, don't take that to heart. That's not what he meant." Sam said.

"No, he meant Hydra. Hydra used to be my people." Bucky said.

"Not a chance." Sam said.

"Walker doesn't have any leads." Bucky explained.

"I know where you're going with this, no." Sam Said.

"He knows all of Hydras secrets. Don't you remember Siberia?" Bucky asked.

"So you're just gonna go sit in a room while this guy?" You asked.

"Yes." Bucky said.

"Okay, then. We're gonna go see Zemo." Sam said.