𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘸𝘰

The three of you found John in abandoned warehouse he soon walked towards us.

"Walker..." Sam said.

"You guys should see a medic, you don't look so good. Especially, Bucky's girlfriend." John said as he noticed you holding on to you left arm.

"Stop Walker." Sam told him.

"What? You saw what happened. You know what I had to do. I killed him because I had to! He killed Lemar!" John yelled at us.

"He didn't kill Lemar, John." Bucky said as John sighed.

"Don't go down that road. Believe me, it doesn't end well." Bucky told him.

"I'm not like you." John told Bucky.

"Listen, it was the heat of the battle. Okay? If you explain what happened that may consider your record. We don't want anyone else to get hurt." Sam said.

"John..." Sam said as there was something off.

"You gotta give me the shield, man." Sam said as John looked up.

"Oh. So that's what this is. You almost got me." John said.

"You made a mistake." Sam said.

"You don't wanna do this." John told us.

"Yeah, we do." Bucky told him as they started to fight John as you stood back.

You watch as Sam was kicked aside as Bucky tried grabbed the shield. But John punched him in the face John was about to hit Bucky with the shield but Sam kicked him.

As Bucky got up and through punches towards him. Bucky started to punch the shield as John punched and kicked Bucky. Bucky used his metal arm to grab the shield but hit a metal pillar making it break.

Sam roll towards him as he kicked him. John hit Bucky with his shield as he and the shield flew backwards towards a Machine. John ran towards Bucky as he tried to grab the shield from Sam.

You decided you ran in and attack John from behind as you kicked him. John turned towards you as he kicked you in the stomach as you flew towards metal and your injured arm hit it. As it caused move pain.

"Ahh!" You yelled in pain.

John then tried to grab the shield as Bucky pinned Bucky to the Machine.

"Why are you making me do this?" John yelled as you held your arm to your chest.

John grabbed Bucky and throw him towards a metal pillar. Sam flew in and attacked John from behind as he tried to get the shield. John was about to stab Sam with the Sam, lucky Sam moved before it could happen.

Sam used his flag to get up and stood in front of John.

"This isn't you, John." Sam said to him.

"We could've been a team." John said as Sam flew towards him.

As Sam flew in the air dragging ohhh around as Sam tried to get the shield. But John won't let go of it.

Sam fell and the ground and the shield was in the middle of the John and him. They ran towards it, as they tackle each other. Sam tried to fly away but John stop him.

"I am Captain America!" John said as he ripped Sam wings off.

John grabbed to shield and was about to hit Sam with it when Bucky punched him. Bucky grabbed the shield with his metal arm as he punched John with the other arm.

Bucky kept kicking and punching John as John tried to judge his attacks. Bucky stopped the shield form almost kill him as John pushed to shield towards his neck. Sam got up and punched him in the face.

Bucky pinned John as Sam tried to get the shield. Sam grabbed the shield as you heard a crack of a bone after.

"It's mine." John said as he got up.

"It's over, John." Sam said.

"It's mine." John was about the punch Sam when Bucky punched him first.

Bucky grabbed John and Sam ran towards the as he kicked John.

Bucky grabbed the shield and stood up and walked towards Sam. As he threw it next to him.

Bucky walked away from Sam as he walked to help you up.