𝘚𝘪𝘹

"Look at you two

"Look at you two. All stealthily." Sam said though the earpiece.

"If I'm being honest I'm just copying Bucky." You whispered.

"A little time in Wakanda and you come out white panther." Sam continued.

"It's actually White Wolf." Bucky replied.

"I wish I had a nickname like that, will you two help me with one?" You questioned.

"Huh?"

You and Bucky Crouch down as you watched the two guys Carrie box to the truck.

"All right, we're inside. Therefore, way ahead of you. It's not great, but very doable." Bucky told Sam as I was now looking at Sam.

I tipped Bucky shoulder and he turned towards me and saw Sam.

"Huh?"

"Hello. How are you?" Bucky asked Sam.

"Good. What did I miss? Nothing." Sam told Bucky.

"All right, let's go." Bucky said.

"No, wait." Sam told him.

"I got a vibranium arm. I can take them." Bucky said to Sam.

"And I can fly. Who gives a shit? Wait." Sam told Bucky again.

"I want to see where they're going." Sam explained to us.

"There's two people." You pointed at them.

"You only see two?" Sam questioned.

"That's what I saw." Bucky told him.

"Let me see what redwing sees." Sam told us.

"All right."

"Let's see what redwing... Oh, look at that's. How many people you see now?" Sam asked.

"5." You told him.

"One, two... oh, here it comes again." Sam said.

"Four. Five."

"Yeah, five. Yeah." Bucky replied.

"So they're strong. Whatever. All right. Let's go." Bucky said again.

"No, no, wait." Sam told him as he grabbed him and it made a clattering sound.

"Shit."

"All right, let's move." A woman told the people around her.

You watched as the get in the truck and closed it.

"There's an eighth person. I think they have a have a hostage." Sam told us and me and Bucky ran after the truck as Sam flew in the air.

You and Bucky jumped on the first truck as he opened the door and we walked in.

"They're stealing medicine, vaccines." You said.

You looked up to see a girl hide between the vaccine transplants.

"Hi." You said as she walked out.

"Bucky, Y/n. Talks to me. What's goin on?" You heard Sam say.

"Found the hostage." Bucky as he looked behind him.

"You okay?" You asked her as she smiled at you two as she kicked you into Bucky and you both were sent back to the other truck.

Bucky held on to you with his other arm and grabbed onto the top of the other truck with his metal arm.

"Shit." Bucky said as the girl put on the black mask with the red hand print.

Two more of them grabbed Bucky arm and though us on the trucks roof.

The two guys were dealing with Bucky, as the girl jumped on the truck and made her way towards you.

Redwing was flying towards us and shot the girl but she jumped and grabbed redwing and broke him.

"I always wanted to do that." Bucky said as he was then punched in the face.

Sam then came flying in and started fighting the girl.

"Good of you to join the fight, Sam." Bucky told him as he kicked one the the people who we're holding him down.

Sam though the girl to the other truck as her friends caught her.

A shield was then thrown at one of the guys as he jumped on the truck and fought the girl to.

A guy came a kicked her a he swung from the plane, and used his shield to knocked the other guys down.

As Bucky punched one the guys."

"Sam, John Walker, Captain America."

"Lemar Hoskins."

"Looks like you guys can use some help." John said as the girl jumped back up and attacked him.

Sam was having a hard time fighting the rebels off of him. So me and Bucky jumped on the other truck and punched them.

You and Bucky were pushed almost off the truck as Bucky grabbed you and used his metal arm to try to stop falling.

The rebel kicked at Bucky arm as you held onto Bucky for your dear life.

"That little girl kicked both your ass." Sam said a he flew next to the other truck.

Bucky yelled as the guy kicked his arm and it hard the road.

Sam then flew at us and we were rolling in a bunch of grass.

"Could have used that shield." You told Sam.

"Get off of me." As you both rolled off of him as you were in the middle.

"Those were all super soldier, Sam." Bucky told Sam.

"I know." Sam told him.

"You're welcome, by the way." Sam told us.