𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘴𝘪𝘹

You and Bucky walked in the building were they were having the GRC meeting as everything was shut down. The military were everywhere waiting for something to happen.

"I'm almost there." Sam said over the Radio.

"What's the plan?" You asked as you looked around.

"Karlis gotta be close. Keep your eyes open." Sam said.

"Well, it could be anybody." Bucky said as we walked towards two military officers.

"Sergeant Barnes, Miss Rogers." They said as they nodded to us.

"And by the way, I called in some backup." Sam said.

"Excuse me, are you two supposed to be here?" Someone said as we turned around as the guy face charges to Sharon.

"It's me." She said.

"Sharon, what the hell are you doing here?" You questioned.

"Relax, no one's looking for me here." She told us.

"Is that Sharon." Sam asked.

"Unfortunately."

"Hey, Sam. I thought I'd get the bad back together." She told him.

"Thank you, you're risking a lot coming here." He said.

"I hear pardons are t all they're cracked up to be." Sharon said.

"Depends on the therapist." Bucky said.

"They'll move on the building soon. Be ready." Sam told us.

𖥸

"Sharon, Y/n, Bucky, what's going on on your end?" Sam asked.

"Nothing. All quiet." You told him.

"No ones moving towards the building." Sharon told Sam.

"Karlis not coming in. She's trying to force everyone out." Sam said as you walked into the building.

"Don't let em out of the building." Sam told us so the alarm started beeping as Sharon walked in the building.

"Oops." She said as you looked towards her.

"Here's one of them." Bucky pointed out to the right of us.

"Me and Y/n will get the evac." Bucky told us as you just walked behind him.

𖥸

"Mr. Barnes, Miss. Rogers, it's Karli." A woman said to us as she head the phone to Bucky.

"Karli?" Bucky said as you slowly followed behind him.

"I've done this before, kid. I know how it ends." He told us as we walked down the stairs.

"You don't think I ever fought for something bigger these myself? That's all I ever tried to do. And I failed twice." He told her.

"You think your cause justifies all this death, but in the end, the nightmares won't go away. You're gonna remember all the ones you killed. Trust me. Don't do this. Don't go down this path." Bucky explained to Karli.

"Come on, you know I ain't gonna do that." Bucky told her as she then hang up on him.

"Damn it." He said.