𝘚𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

Bucky opened the door on the other side as we walked out. Their were sounds of a tire as a car pulled in front of us.

"Supercharged" Zemo said.

"You're going back to jail." Sam told him.

"Do you want to find Karli or not?" Zemo questioned.

"He's right. We need him." You said as Bucky opened the car door.

"And there's three of us, and at least 20 of them. Come on." Bucky said as we got in.

"Fine. But if you try that shit again..." Sam said.

"I wouldn't dream of it." Zemo said as Sam get in.

"Well, that was one hell of a reunion." Sharon as she closed the door.

"Come back to the states with us." Sam said.

"I told you I can't. Just get me that pardon you promised me." Sharon told Sam as she walked away.

"Thanks for everything." You told her.

"You're not gonna move your seat up, are you?" Sam question Bucky.

"No." Bucky told him as giggled as were drove off.

𖥸

"Donya Madani. She a refugee, yeah." Sam said on the phone.

"Okay, call me if you get a hit." He told the person on the phone.

"Thanks, Torres." He said as Sam sat down with a sigh.

"You okay?" Bucky asked him.

"Yeah." Sam replied.

"Just thinking about all the shit Sharon had to go through. And Nagel referring to the American test subject like Isaiah wasn't even a real person. Just makes me wonder how many people have to get steamrolled to make way for this hunk of metal." Sam explained.

"Well, it depends on who you ask. That hunk of metal saved a lot of lives." Bucky replied.

"Yeah, I get that. All right. Maybe I made a mistake." Sam said.

"You did." Bucky told him.

"Yeah. Maybe I shouldn't have put it in a museum. I should have destroyed it." Sam said.

"Look, that shield represents a lotta things to a lotta people, including me.the world is upside down, and we need a new cap, and it ain't gonna be walker. So before you destroy it, I'll take it from him myself." Bucky explained as Sam phone started to ring.

"Yeah. Yeah." Sam said as Zemo hand you a plate of food.

"Thanks. Good work." Sam said a hang up.

"They found Madani... dead." Sam said.

"She died in Riga, a city near the Baltic Sea." Sam explained.

"I have a place we can go. I, for one, am looking forward to coming face to face with Karli." Zemo said.

"Oeznik, we're changing the course." Zemo told the plane driver.

𖥸

"I heard what became of Sokovia. Cannibalized by its neighbors before the land was clear of rubble, erased from the map. I don't suppose any of you bothered visiting the memorial?" Zemo asked as we walked the streets as we were silent.

"Of course not. Why would you? We are here." Zemo told us.

"I'm gonna go on a walk." Bucky said as we stopped walking.

"You good?" You questioned.

"Yeah. I'll see you guys in a bit." He told us as he walked off and we walked inside the building.