𝘊𝘈𝘛𝘞𝘚 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘸𝘰

Your father told you to therapy, after the day in new year and the attack

Your father told you to therapy, after the day in new year and the attack. It really fucked you up and Steve noticed that ever time you woke up in the middle of the night.

When you woke up, you were going to his room and wake him up. He would notice the tears running down your face all with sweat. When you had nightmares he would lay with you to calm you down.

"Miss Rogers, do you have a nightmare recently." The therapist asked.

"Umm, ya." You told her.

She talked about the things that could help you and etc, the session was long but after it you went to find your dad. Since while he waited for your session to be over he would walk around the building.

This time you find him talking to one of the guys from the group session.

"Nothing I could do. It's like I was up there just to watch." You heard part of what he said to your dad as you find him and walked up to him.

"I'm sorry." Steve told him.

"After that, I had a really hard time finding a reason for being over there, you know?" He continued.

"But you're happy now, back in the world?" Steve asked him as to trying wait patiently to leave this place.

"The number of people giving me orders is down to about zero. So, he'll yeah. Are you thinking about getting out?" He asked Steve.

"No. I don't know. To be honest, I don't know what I would do with myself if I did." Steve told him.

"Ultimate fighting? Just a great idea off the top of my head." He explained to Steve.

"Seriously, you could do whatever you want to do. Like spend more time with your daughter." He told him.

"Can we go, you promised me food." You told your father.

"Right, well nice talk." Steve shock the other guys hand and we then left.