𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘰𝘯𝘦

You, Bucky and Sam were walking down the street as Sam phone ringed and he answered it.

"She said what. Right hold on. Hold on, I know, I know. Listen, pack an overnight bag and take the boys." Sam said to the phone.

"What happened?" You asked as you felt worried.

"Karli called Sarah. She threatened my nephews." He told us.

"Okay. Go somewhere safe. Only pay cash. All right? Tell me when you arrive. I know. Look, I love you. I'll never let anything happen to you and the boys. Okay. Bye." Sam said as he got off the phone.

"Karli wants to meet. She left a contract number." Sam said as he phone went off.

"She said come alone." Sam told us.

"We're coming with you." You told him.

𖥸

We walked around a building as we stepped in the middle of the outside building.

"Karli!" Sam yelled as we saw her on the balcony look down at us.

We walked towards the step to were she was.

"You called my sister? That's how ere gonna play this?" Sam da he walked towards as me and Bucky walked the another way.

"I would never hurt her. I wanted to understand you better. I see you, um, didn't come alone." She told him.

"You have to end this now." Sam told her.

"I don't wanna hurt you. You're a tool in the regimes I want to destroy. You're not hiding behind a shield. If I were to kill you, it'd be meaningless." Karli said.

"I was gonna ask you to join me. Or do the world a favor and let me go." Karli said.

Sam looked down at his arm as Sharon told him something.

"It's Walker." Sam told you and Bucky as Bucky jump of the balcony and Karli attack him.

Sam and you jumped down as Karli attack you both.

"I'll send you both the location. Go." Sam told you both as you ran off.

𖥸

You and Bucky ran on the street as you tried to keep up with him. Lucky for you, he wasn't going super fast for you.

You both ran into a building as you ran up the stairs. As a super soldier attack Bucky. You grabbed your knife from your pocket as you swing it at the super soldier.

They end up slamming you hard against the wall, which caused your arm to be in a lot of pain. Bucky got the chance to kick him down.

"Stay here." He told you as he jump down to fight the guy.

You watch as he kicked the guy into a brick wall. He then walked back towards you.

"Can you walk?" He asked as he helped you up.

"Yeah, it's just my arm that hurts." You told him.

𖥸

Bucky and you into a room were Sam and John were. A knife flew towards you, but Bucky grabbed before it hit you. As he ran towards the guy with the knife.

As he got the guy on the ground and throw the knife towards his head.

Bucky and you ran towards Sam as Bucky punched a guy that was about to attack Sam.

"You're welcome." Bucky said.

John friend ran in the room to help John, as Karli attack him sending him towards a pillar.

John walker towards him and kneel down.

"Hey. Hey. Hey. Lemar. Lemar." John said as he tried to get his friend to say something but he didn't say anything.

The flag smashers leave after that as we ran after them.

We found John over one of flag smashers lifeless next to him.

"Oh my god!" You said as you covered your mouth with your arm that wasn't in pain.