𝘛𝘦𝘯

(I'm sorry, I didn't update when the episode come out. I wasn't in the mood to write or watch the episode. But here it is now:).

We were down the hallway as a officer walked us to Zemo's cell

"He's just through that corridor." The officer explained to us.

"Alright, Give is a sec." Bucky told him as the officer then lifted.

"I'm gonna go in alone." Bucky told us.

"Why?" You questioned.

"Cause you're both an Avenger. You know how he feels about that." Bucky explained to us.

"It's not like you two were known for frolickin' in the sun together." Sam told Bucky.

"He was obsessed with HYDRA. We have a history together. Trust me. I got it." Bucky explained as he walked towards Zemo cell leaving me and Sam behind.

𖥸

"What are you talking about? You wanna break Zemo outta jail? Where are we, Buck? Have you lost your mind?" Sam yelled at Bucky as we were walking in the dark with a flashlight.

"We have no leads, no moves, nothing." Bucky explained.

"Bucky, right, this might help us." You told Sam.

"And your crazy for going with this!" Sam yelled at you as you rolled your eyes.

"What we have is one of the most dangerous men in the world behind bars." Sam argued with Bucky.

"We also have eight Super Soldiers that are loose." You reminded him.

"Zemo's gonna mess with our minds. Especially yours. No offense." He told Bucky.

Bucky hit something making the lights around the room to turn on.

"Offense." Bucky said.

"Super Soldiers go against everything he believes in. He is crazy, but he still has a code." Bucky continued.

"I've been on the wrong side of that code and so have you. He blew up the UN, he killed King T'Chaka and framed you for it." Sam explained.

"Did you forget that? You think the Wakandans forgot about it?" Sam continued as he asked Bucky.

"It's a rhetorical question. They didn't. I know why this matters to you, but it's pushing you off the deep end." Sam continued to explain.

"Sam, we don't know how they're getting the serum. We don't even know how many of them there are." You told Sam.

"Look, let me walk you through a hypothetical. Can I?" Bucky asked Sam.

"What did you do?" Sam asked.

"I didn't do anything." Bucky replied.

"The weakest point in any system isn't the software, the hardware, it's the meatware. The human element. Now, in this lockup, it's nine to one, prisoners to guards. And if two prisoners start fighting, then the protocol says four guards have to respond." Bucky was explaining to us.

"So why would two prisoners randomly start fight at that moment?" Sam asked.

"Who knows? There could be many reasons..." Bucky replied.

"But the point is, these things escalate. Lockdown procedures would have to be initiated, and with all those bodies flying around left and right, wouldn't be hard to slip down a hallway or two. And if the fire alarm got tripped while the prisoners were being separated... ...someone could use the chaos to their advantage." Bucky explained.

"I don't like how casual you're being about this. This is unnatural. Are you... And where are we, man?" Sam asked as he looked around the room.

A door then opened and someone walked in.

"Whoa. Whoa. Whoa."

"No, listen." Bucky said.

"What are you doing here?" Sam asked as he walked towards Zemo as Bucky tried to stop him.

"I didn't tell cause I knew you wouldn't let this happen." Bucky explained.

"What did you do?" Sam asked.

"Isn't obvious, he helped Zemo escape. Duh." You told him.

"We need him." Bucky told Sam.

"You're going back to prison!" Sam yelled as he pointed towards him.

"If I may..." Zemo began but was cut off.

"No!" Sam and Bucky both yelled.

"Apologies." You heard Zemo quickly say to himself.

"When Steve refused to sign the Sokovia Accords, you backed him. You broke the law, and you stuck your neck out for me. I'm asking you to do it again." Bucky explained to Sam.

" I really think I'm invaluable..." Zemo tried to speak.

"Shut up." Sam told him.

"Okay. If we do this, you don't make a move without our permission." Sam told him.

"Fair." Zemo replied.

"Okay, Zemo, where do we start?" Sam asked.