𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

We walked down a alleyway as we heard children and people talking.

"Shame what's become of this place. When I was young, we used to come here for fabulous dinner and parties. I knew nothing of the politics of the time, of course, but I remember it being beautiful." Zemo explained.

"I'm gonna take a look around upstairs." Sam told us.

"See what you can find out here. And keep an eye on him." Sam said as he walked away.

"I'll stay out of your way." Zemo said as he looked at me and Bucky with his hands up.

You looked around as the people were folding clothes and bed sheets.

"Donya?" You questioned.

"No?"

𖥸

You continued to look around as you heard Zemo singing a song to the kids. You watched a he grabbed a chair and put the candy down.

"Turkish delight. It was always my son's favorite." He told the kids as one grabbed a piece.

"My old friend, Donya, passed away. Did you know her?" Zemo asked the kid as she nodded.

"Yes" she said.

"I would like to pay my last respects. Do you know where her funeral will be?" He asked as she nodded.

Zemo pointed to his ear and the girl ran towards him to whisper it.

"It's starting to feel like a dead end." Sam said as he walked to me and Bucky.

"The hell is he doing?" Bucky questioned.

You couldn't heard what else he was saying but he handed them the candy. As Zemo walked towards us.

"Cute kids." Zemo said to us.

𖥸

We walked back to are room.

"Well, I got nothing." Bucky said.

"Same here." You said.

"No ones talking about Donya." Bucky said as we walked to the crouch and Zemo walked to the kitchen.

"Yeah, it's because Karli is the only one fighting for them. And she's not wrong." Sam explained as Bucky sighed.

"What do you mean?" You questioned.

"For five years, people have been welcomed into countries that have kept them out using barbwire. There were houses and jobs. Folks were happy to have people around to help them rebuild. It wasn't just one community coming together, it was the entire world coming together. And the, boom. Just like that, it goes right back to the way it used to be. To them, at least Karli's doing something." Sam explained.

"You really think her ends justify her means? Then, she's no different than him or anybody else we've fought." Bucky said as he pointed towards Zemo.

"She's different." Sam said.

"She's not motivated by the same things." Sam explained as Zemo had A tray of tea.

"That little girl. What's she tell you?" Bucky questioned.

"The funeral is this afternoon." Zemo told us.

"You know the Dora's coming for you any minute. In fact, they're probably lurking outside right now. Keep talking." Bucky explained.

"Leaving you to tune on me once we get to Karli. Hmm. I prefer to keep my leverage." Zemo said as Bucky got up and grabbed the cup he was holding and threw it.

"You wanna see what someone can do with leverage?" Bucky told him as Sam got up.

"Take it easy. Don't engage him. He's just gonna extort you and do that stupid head tilt thing. Let me make a call." Sam said.

"What some cherry blossom tea?" Zemo questioned.

"No, you go ahead." Bucky told him.