𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳

"How do we get it oof the truck?" Some guy said to Sam as Bucky picked up the box.

"You're welcome." Bucky said as he picked as up suit case and put it down.

"Just dropping this off. You can sign for it and we'll go." Bucky finished.

"I called in a favor from the Wakandans." Bucky explained as pipes started to hiss.

"Sam!" As women yelled as she walked towards it and Sam went to fix it.

"Hi."

"Hi."

"Hold on, hold on. You gotta go up." Bucky said as he fixed the pipe.

"Why didn't you use the metal arm?" Sam questioned.

"Well... I don't always think of it immediately. I'm right headed." Bucky explained.

"I'm Y/n Rogers." You put your right arm in front shake the women who called Sam named.

"I'm know who you are, Sarah Wilson. I've heard a lot about you." She said.

"I'm sure, with the new Captain American on the new. I won't be surprised if my name popped up." You said.

"So who's that guy that with you?" Sage asked.

"That's Bucky." You said.

"Is he your boyfriend?" She asked as you felt warm in your cheeks.

"No. He's just a friend." You told her.

"Ya, I heard that one before." She said as she walked away with a smile.

𖥸

The only thing you could really do to help was washed to boat. Even if you try to move something Bucky stopped you for doing it.

As you were washing the side of the boat Bucky ripped off some metal that Sam was trying to take out.

"Thanks."

You move on the the windows of the boat as you scrubbed that good enough that there wasn't any dirt.

"Think Karlis's gonna throw in the towel." Bucky asked as you bumped the dirt water from the bucket you used to clean.

"I think she's gonna double down." Sam said.

"Any idea how to stop her?" You asked as you put clean water in the bucket.

"I got Joaquin working on something." Sam explained.

"Well, Zemo says there's only one way." Bucky told him.

𖥸

The three of you took a break from working as you relaxed on the boat with drinks.

"Well... Gotta catch our flight tomorrow. Get a hotel room for the night. Crash, you know?" Bucky explained as he put his glass down.

"You're just gonna set me up like that, huh?" Sam said.

"I don't wanna make it weird for your family." Bucky said.

"Just stay here. The people in this town are the most welcoming people in the world. They don't care if you wear small T-shirts or if you have six toes or if your moms your aunt." Sam explained.

"Okay. I get it. I mean, you know, the people are nice." Bucky explained.

"We should stay for a while." You told Bucky.

"Ok. Well stay for a while." Bucky replied.

"Now excuse me while I find the restroom." You told them as you walked off.

"So, when are you and y/n going to be a thing?" Sam asked Bucky.

"She's just a friend." Bucky replied.

"I've seen the way you look at her." Sam said to him as Bucky looked at you as you talked to someone.