𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

"The GRA is conducting raids to try and find Karli, but so far they've only found her followers. They've searched this camp and just like the last camp, nothing." Sam explained to me and Bucky as you adjusted the thing around your arm.

"She's gone. We'll never find her." Sam said.

"Hey, you got your sleeves back." Torres walked and said to Bucky as you and Bucky leave Sam to talk to him.

"Are you two off to take care of Zemo?" Sam asked.

"All right, good to know you both survived." Torres asked as Bucky looked back as you continue to walked out of the room.

𖥸

You and walked towards Zemo who stood in front of a statue.

"I thought you'd be here sooner. Don't worry. I've decided I'm not going to kill you." Zemo said.

"Imagine my relief." Bucky said as the gun clicked as Zemo walked towards us.

"The girl has been radicalized beyond salvation. I warned Sam, but he didn't listen to me. He's as stubborn as Steve Rogers before him. But you..." Zemo said to Bucky.

"They literally programmed you to kill. James, do want needs to be done. Karli has people everywhere, and there's only one to make sure she cannot continue her mission." Zemo explained.

"I appreciate the advice. But we're gonna do it our own way." Bucky told him.

"Yeah. I was afraid you would say that." Zemo said a Bucky clicked the gun again.

Bucky pointed the gun towards Zemo head as he pulled the trigger and nothing come out. Bucky opened his metal arm and bullets fell to the ground.

Wakandan soldier come behind Zemo and surrounded him.

"Ladies... I took the liberty of crossing off my name in your book. I hold no grudge for what you thought you had to do. Goodbye, James, y/n." Zemo told us as they walked off.

"We will take him to the Raft..." Ayo told us.

"Where he will live out his days. It would be prudent to make yourself scarce In Wakanda for the time being, White Wolf." Ayo told Bucky.

"Fair enough." Bucky said as Ayo away walking away.

"Hey! I may have another favor to ask of you." Bucky said to her.