𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘴𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

You and Bucky to the garage of the building as Bucky found a motorcycle.

"seriously you two had one job." Sharon told as you both got on the bike.

"You worry about your guy." You told her as Bucky started the motorcycle as we were off.

We drove towards a do not cross as officers tried to stop us.

"Hey!" They said as we passed them by.

"Bucky, Y/n!" Sam said.

"I don't fly, that's your thing." You told Sam as Bucky revs the engine.

𖥸

We found the flag smashers as we drove straight towards them. Bucky did a willy with a kicked as you landed towards one of the flag smashers. Bucky and I got up as we started fighting.

You felt Bucky move you away from the flame that caught one of the car on fire. As people start to scream. They guy they punched Bucky away from you as you kicked to guy in the stomach as he went down. As you and Bucky towards the back of the car.

"Hold on!" Bucky yelled to them as he tried to open the doors.

You turned around to see the John Walker was back and was fighting the other flag smashers.

You grabbed the handles of the door as you tried to opened them.

"Y/n, stop I got this." Bucky told you.

"But I wanna help." You told him.

"I know, I just don't want your arm to hurt more them it probably is." He told you as you stopped as you sigh.

Bucky then end up punched the thing holding the doors together as it started to break. He grabbed the door as tried opening them again as it soon opened.

We both help the people who were trapped inside out of the truck.

"Be careful. I've got you."

"Go. Go!" You told them.

"Thank you for saving us." A guy shock you and buckys hand.

"You're welcome." Bucky said as he ran towards the flag smashers.

Bucky punched one of them to a metal gate as he fought them.

You grabbed your pocket knife as you swing it at one of them as you dodged their attacks.

One of the flag smashers managed to get Bucky off the bridge as he fall to a construction site. You ran towards were he landed as you put your knife in your pocket as you grabbed a small cylinder as you clicked in as it quickly towards to a staff.

"Who that hell did you get that." Bucky asked as you swing in towards the guy.

"It's call Amazon." You told him as he got up and punched the guy as he got the metal the guy was swing at us and knocked him down.

You heard a crush as you looked up to see a truck as about to back. Bucky grabbed you as he pushed you back.

The truck slowly started to fall as you watched in horror. The truck then started to be pulled back to the road as a shield fall down.

You watch as John and three more flag smashers fall to were we were as the truck moved down more. Sam the showed up as he push led the truck up.

Everyone cheered as Sam had move the truck so it would stop falling as you saw Bucky smile.

Karli grabbed a a pole as she tried to throw it as John as Bucky caught it. She ran towards Bucky and i as she was soon hit with the shield along with the other flag smashers.

Sam landed in front of us as Karli took her mask off.

"You of all people bought into that bullshit?" Karli said to Sam.

"I'm trying something different. Maybe you should do the same." Sam told as their was an explosion.

It soon started it be smoke all around you, you could see and you heard gun shots.

"This way." You heard Sam said as you felt a metal arm drag you on of the smoke.