𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

You lay on the seats the the jet as Bucky sat on the box in the middle of the jet as he continued to star at nothing as he was thinking

"You all right?" You asked him as he slowly nodded.

"Let's take the shield, Sam, Y/n. Let's take the shield and do this ourselves." Bucky said.

"We can't just run up on the man, beat him up, and take it." You told Bucky.

"Do you remember what happened the last time we stole it?" Sam said as he sat up.

"Maybe." Bucky said.

"I'll help you in case you forget. Sharon was branded enemy of the state, and Steve, Y/n and I were on the run for two years. I don't know about you, but I don't wanna live the rest of my life la vida loca. We just got our ass handed to us by Super Soldiers, and we got nothing." Sam explained to Bucky.

"Not entirely true." Bucky as he got up and sat next to Sam.

"There is someone that you should meet." Bucky told Sam.

𖥸

We walked on the sidewalk as kids yelled at us.

"Hey, it's black falcon. What's up?"

"It's just falcon, kid." Sam told the kid.

"No, no. My daddy told me it's black falcon." The kid told Sam.

"Is it because I'm black and I'm the falcon?" Sam asked.

"Well, technically, I mean. Yes." The kid told him.

"So are you, like, black kid?" Sam questioned the kid.

"I got him, right?" Sam said as he laughed.

"Whatever. Man."

You and Bucky walked on the porch towards the door as Sam followed both you both. Bucky them knocked on the door.

The door then opened.

"We're here to see Isaiah." Bucky told the kid.

"Nobody named Isaiah live here." They told Bucky.

"Look, we just want to talk to him." Bucky told them.

"You must not hear what I just said. You ain't getting in this house. Y'all can leave now." The kid told us.

"Tell him the guy from the bar in Goyang is here. He's gonna know what that means." Bucky told him.

"All right, wait here." He told us as he closed the door.

"Nice kid, How do you know this guy? Y/n do you know this guy?" Sam questioned.

"Nope." You said popping the P.

"I used to. We had a skirmish during the Korean War." Bucky said and a few minutes later the door opened.

"Today's your lucky day. He said he wanna see for himself." The kid told us as we walked in.

"Isaiah?"

"Look at you." Isaiah said.

"This is, uh, Sam and y/n. Sam, Y/n this is Isaiah." Bucky introduced us.

"He was a hero. One of the ones that hydra feared the most, like Steve. We met in 51." Bucky explained.

"If by met, you mean I whupped your ass, then, yeah." Isaiah said as Bucky smiled a little.

"We heard whispers he was on the peninsula, but everyone they sent after him, never came back. So the U.S. military dropped me behind the line to go deal with him. I took half that metal arm in that fight in Goyang, but I see he's managed to grow it back. I just wanted to see if he got the arm back. Or if he'd come to kill me." Isaiah explained.

"I'm not a killer anymore." Bucky told him.

"You think you can wake up one day and decide who you wanna be?" Isaiah questioned.

"It's doesn't work like that. Well, maybe it does for folks like you." Isaiah said.

"Isaiah, the reason we're here is because there's more of you and me out there." Bucky explained.

"You and me." Isaiah said.

"And we need to know how." Bucky said.

"I'm not gonna talk about it anymore." Isaiah said as he though something to the wall.

"You know what they did to me for being a hero?" Isaiah asked as he walked in front of Bucky.

"They put my ass in jail for 30 years. People running tests, taking my blood, coming into my cell. Even your people weren't done with me." Isaiah explained as he pointed at Bucky.

"Isaiah..." you began.

"Get out of my house." He yelled at us.

"Let's go, man, let's go." The kid told us as we walked out of the house.

"Sam...Y/n..." Bucky began.

"Why didn't you tell me about Isaiah?" You asked.

"How could nobody bring him up?" Sam yelled.

"I asked you a question, Bucky." Sam yelled.

"I know."

"Steve didn't know about him?" Sam asked.

"He didn't. I didn't tell him." Bucky replied.

"So you're telling me that there was a black super Soldier decades ago and nobody knew about it?" Sam yelled as we stopped in the middle of the road.

A cop car stopped in front of us as he got out of his car.

"Hey." The officer said.

"What's up, man?" Sam said.

"Is there a problem here?" One of them asked.

"No, we're just talking." Sam told them.

"We're fine." Bucky told them.

"Can I see your ID?" The officer asked.

"I don't have ID, why?" Sam asked.

"Man, seriously?" Bucky said.

"Okay, sir, just calm down." The officer told Sam.

"I am clam. What do you want? We're just talking." Sam told them.

"Give him your ID so we can leave." You told Sam.

"No. I'm not give his shit. We're just talking." Sam told me.

"Is he bothering you?" The officer asked you and Bucky.

"No, he's not bothering me. Do you know who this is?" Bucky asked the officer.

As the other cop whispered to the other one.

"Oh, god, I am so sorry, Mr. Wilson. I didn't recognize you without the goggles. I'm really, really sorry about this." The officer said

"The...guys, just wait here, okay? Just..." the officer then went to there car.

"I didn't... I didn't tell anybody because he had already been through enough." Bucky explained.

"Mr. Barnes, there's a warrant out for your arrest." The officer told us.

"Look, the president pardoned him for all that." Sam said.

"Not for that. You missed your court mandated therapy. It's like missing a check in with your PO. I'm sorry, Mr. Barnes, you're under arrest." They told him as them handcuffed him and put his in the back of the cop car.