𝘊𝘈𝘛𝘞𝘚 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵

"So, the question is, who at shield could launch a domestic missile strike?" Natasha asked us

"Pierce." You said.

"Who happens to be sitting on top of the most secure building in the world." Natasha said as she walked.

"But he's not working alone. Zola's algorithm was on the lemurian star." Steve explained.

"So was jasper Sitwell." Natasha said.

"So, the real question is, how do the two most wanted people in Washington kidnap a shield officer in broad daylight?" Steve asked.

"The answer is, you don't." Sam said as he dropped paper in front of Steve.

"What's this?" Steve questioned.

"Call it a resume." Sam told him as Natasha looked at it with Steve.

"Is this bakhmala? The Khalid Khandil mission, that was you?" She asked Sam.

"You didn't say he was a pararescue." Natasha said to Steve.

"Is this Riley?" Steve asked.

"Yeah." Sam replied.

"I heard they couldn't bring in the chopper because of the RPGs. What did you use? A stealth chute?" Natasha asked sam.

"No. These." Sam said as he grabbed the rest of the papers as hand anthem to Steve.

"I thought you said you were a pilot." Steve told Sam.

"I never said pilot." Sam told him.

"I can't ask you to do this, Sam. You got out for a good reason." Steve explained to him.

"Dude, Captain America needs my help. There's no better reason to get back in." Sam explained to your dad.

"Where can we get our hands on one of these things?" Steve asked.

"The last one is at Fort Meade. Behind three guarded gates and a 12-inches steel wall." Sam explained to us.

"Shouldn't be a problem." Steve told Sam.

𖥸

Steve pushed the guy towards the roof of the building.

"Tell me about Zola's algorithm." Steve told him as they walked towards the edge of the building.

"Never heard of it." He replied to Steve as me and Nat were behind your father.

"What were you doing on the Lemurian star?" Steve asked again.

"I was throwing up. I get seasick." He explained as he was now by the edge.

"Is this little display meant to insinuate that you're gonna throw me off the roof? Because it's really not your style, Rogers." He explained to Steve.