𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦

Both Sam and Bucky stared at each other for a while now

Both Sam and Bucky stared at each other for a while now. A guy came from the front of the jet a broke the silence.

"One minute to drop off, Sam." He told Sam as he walked passed him.

You awkwardly looked at the both of them as the continued to just stared at each other.

A door was opening and they both got up as Sam and Bucky grabbed something from the bag on the table.

"So what's our plan?" Bucky said as he next sat next to me again.

"Great. So no plan." Bucky said as he handed you the earpiece.

"Thirty seconds!" Torres yelled.

"Enjoy your ride, Buck, Y/n." Sam told us.

"No, you can't call me that." Bucky told Sam.

"Why not? That's what Steve called you." Sam asked.

"Steve knew me longer, and Steve had a plan." Bucky explained to him.

"Fifteen seconds to drop." Torres yelled again.

"I have a plan." Sam said.

"Really?" You questioned.

"What is it?" Bucky asked as he stood up again.

But Sam just jumped off the jet and didn't answer Bucky.

"Great." Bucky said.

"Where's the chute?" You asked as you stood up.

"We're at 200 feet. It's too low for a chute." Torres told you as you and Bucky walked towards him.

"I don't need it anyway." Bucky said.

"You should about that, Bucky?" You questioned.

"Yeah." Bucky then ripped of the clothes off his metal arm, grabbed pulled you into his as your arms were around him as he jumped off the jet as you both yelled as you fell and were hit by a few branches.

Bucky landed on the ground as you rolled next to him.

"I have all of that on camera. You know that, right?" Sam said as redwing was in the air in front of us.

"Get out of my face, Sam, or I'll break it." Bucky told Sam.

"Okay, head north. Come on." Sam said as the both of you followed redwing to abandon house.

You looked around the old building as redwing followed behind us and Bucky was about the break redwing.

"Oh ho ho. Don't hurt him." You heard Sam in your earpiece as you continued to look around as you walked towards Sam.

"You're doing the staring thing again." Sam said to Bucky.

"They're in there." Sam told us as watched what redwing was seeing.

"Where's the guy?" Bucky asked.

"I don't know." Sam replied.

"I think they're smuggling weapons, though." Sam explained.

"Well, I think you could be right." Bucky said.

"Hmm."

"But there's only one way to find out. I see a clear path. I say we take it." Bucky said as he was about to go.

"We're not assassins." Sam said to Bucky.

"I'll see you inside or not." Bucky said as he walked off and you quickly followed him.

"Hey, come on, man. I'm just messing with you. Come back." Sam said but we already left him there.