𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺-𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

We started to ran underground after we escaped the smoke.

"Hey, Sharon. We're underground. We entered the tunnel on William Heading south." You explained as you ran.

"Looks like they split up. Here" Sam said as we stopped as John ran towards it.

"We got it" you told Sam as you and Bucky ran after John.

We ran into a room with many metal pipes around us. As we ran in the other Direction.

𖥸

You, Bucky and John walked out the building as you ran in three flag smashers.

"Mercy bears richer fruit than strict justice." John said.

"It's a great app." Bucky said as he showed them the phone as police officer around them.

"Thank you." Bucky as we walked away.

"Lincoln, really?" Bucky questioned John.

"Great mean. Great quote." John explained.

"Not when you say it." Bucky told him.

You watched as Sam landed with Karli in his arm as they put her on a stretcher.

As then reporter ran towards him to question him. You watch a small tv as they questioned Sam as he asked.

After Sam had given his speech to the people he was towards us as he nodded towards John.

"Sorry, I was, uh, I was texting and so, all I heard was, um, "a black guy in Stars and Stripes." Bucky told Sam as he chuckled as you rolled your eyes as we walked.

"Nice job, Cap." Bucky told him.

"Thanks you two." Sam said as we walked towards Sharon.

"Sharon?" Sam said.

"Blocking my light." She said.

"We gotta get you to a hospital." Sam said.

"She's not gonna listen." Bucky said.

"It's not the worst thing that's happened to me all week." Sharon said.

"Told you." Bucky said.

"Uh, cap." Someone said.

"I think he's talking to you" Sharon said.

"Look, I'm sorry for how things ended down there. For what it's worth, suit looks good on you." Sharon told him.

"Thanks." He said.

"All right, look, can we get out of here, please?" Bucky asked you as we started to walk off.

"I didn't forget my promise." Sam told Sharon.