𝘚𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯

"Sorry about redwing

"Sorry about redwing." Bucky told Sam.

"No, you're not." You said to Bucky.

"What's going on in that big cyborg brain of yours?" Sam asked Bucky.

"It's computing."

"You know what? I can actually see it. I can see the gears turning. Oh, they're malfunctioning shutting down. Yep, they're on fire." Sam teased Bucky.

"We gotta figure out where the serum's coming from." Bucky said.

"Yeah. And how in the hell after 80 years are there eight super soldiers runnin loose?" Sam questioned as a car honked at the three of us.

"So that didnt go as planned, huh?" John asked as he opened the door as we continued to walk.

"Okay." The car then slowly followed us.

"Look, at least we know what we're up against now, now. And were pretty sure it's one of the Big Three, so..." John said.

"Aliens, Androids, or wizards?" Sam questioned.

"Pretty sure." John replied.

"There's no such thing as wizards." Bucky said.

"The it's aliens or androids..." John said.

"Or super Soldiers." You told him.

"Shit. Super Soldiers, for real?" John friend asked.

"Yeah."

"Wow. All right, well, then we gotta work together." John said.

"That's not happening." Bucky told him.

"I think we stand a much better chance if we all just..." John try to explain to us.

"Just cause you carry the shield, it doesn't mean you're Captain America." Bucky told John.

"Look, I've done the work, okay?" John said.

"You ever jump on top of a grenade?" Bucky asked him.

"Yeah. Actually, I have. Four times. It's a thing I do with my helmet. It's a reinforced helmet. It's a long story, but, any... Look, it's 20 miles to the airport. You guys need a ride. Guys. Gary stop. Get in." John said.

As we stopped and looked at each other.

𖥸

The three of you sat in front of John and his friend as you sat at the end.

"Okay, so we've got eight super Soldiers on a bulk supply run. Why?" John asked.

"They say their mission is to get things back to the way it was during The Blip. Maybe they're just trying to help." Sam explained.

"They had a funny way of showing it." Bucky said.

"That serum doesn't exactly have a great track record. No offense." John said.

"We need to figure out where they're going. How'd you track em here? The flag smashers?" Sam asked.

"Uh, no, we didn't track them, we tracked you, uh, through Redwing." John friend told Sam.

"You hacked my tech?" Sam asked

"Sorry, It's not exactly hacking. It's government property. Kind of the government." John explained as Bucky stared at him.

"Does he always just stare like that?" John asked.

"You get used to it." Sam told him.

"Okay, look, you know, thing have gotten kind of, uh..." John said.

"Chaotic."

"Yeah. The GRC, they're doing the best they can to get things up and running smoothly, post Blip." John explained.

"Reactivating citizenship, social security, healthcare. Basically just managing resources for the refugees who were displaced by the return." Lemar said.

"The Global Repatriation Council does all that. I get that. So why exactly are you two here?" Sam asked.

"Well, they provide the resources and we keep things stable." Lemar continued.

"Yeah, violent revolutionaries aren't usually good for anyone's cause." John explained.

"Usually said by the people with the resources." Sam said as he looked at Bucky and Bucky looked away from him and looked at you.

"We got a lot of resources. If you guys, if you joined up with us, we could..." John started.

"No." Bucky told him.

"I got mad respect for both of y'all. But you were getting your asses kicked till we showed up." Lemar told Bucky.

"Who are you?" Bucky asked.

"Lemar Hopkins." He told him.

"Look, I see a guy hanging out of the helicopter in tectical gear, I need a lot more than Lemar Hoskins." Sam told him.

"I'm battlestar, johns partner." Lemar said.

"Battlestar? Stop the car!" Bucky yelled.

"Look, I... I get it, okay? I get the attitude, I do." John said as the car stopped and Bucky and I got out of the car.

"You didn't think that the shield was gonna end up here. I get it, Bucky, Y/n." John yelled at us as we walked away from them.