𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺

You sat a waited for Sam to be finished talked to Karli. But John was getting tried of waiting on him.

"No. No. No. This is a bad idea." John said.

"It hasn't been ten minutes, John. Just sit tight." You told him.

"Don't do that. Don't patronize me." John said to you.

"He knows what he's doing." Bucky told him.

"I'm going in." John as he walked towards us as Bucky stopped him.

"This is all really easy for you, isn't it?" John asked Bucky.

"All that serum running through your veins. Barnes, Rogers, your partner needs backup in there." John told us.

"Do you really want his blood on your hands?" John questioned.

𖥸

"Karli Morgenthau, you're under arrest." John said as he was in the room were dancing and Karli were.

"Tricking me until hep came?" She said to Sam.

"We had enough time to talk." John said as me and Bucky tried to stopped them.

"Nazi." Karli said as she punched John.

"Why don't you..."

Bucky ran after her as she jump up the stairs while John fell to the floor. You ran towards the stairs as you ran up them following them both.

She jump off a balcony and Bucky did the same as you ran down another pair off stairs and continued running after them.

You and Bucky ran up more stairs as you found yourselves in a basement as Sam found us.

"Shit."

"We lost her."

"This place is a maze." Sam said as we left the room.

We ran around the place for a while until we find John in front of Zemo.

"What did we miss?" Sam said.

𖥸

You and Bucky walked inside the place we are staying at was Sam and Zemo were talking.

"Somethings not right about walker." Bucky said as we walked in the room as he took his jacket off.

"You don't say." Sam said as you sat at the counter.

"Well, I know a crazy when I see one." Bucky said as he opened a drawer.

"Because I am crazy." Bucky finished.

"Can't argue with that." Sam said as Bucky poured himself a cup of glass.

"Shouldn't have given him the shield." Bucky told him.

"I didn't give him the shield." Sam told him.

"Well, Steve definitely didn't." Bucky said as the door opened and John and his partner walked in.

"All right m, that's it. Let's go. I'm now ordering you to turn him over." John said.

"Hey, slow Your roll. Let's be clear shield or no shield, the only you're running in here is your mouth. Now, I had Karli and you overstepped. He's actually proven useful today." Sam explained as Zemo walked to the small kitchen.

"We'll need all hands on deck for whatever's coming next." Sam told John.

"How do you want the rest of the conversation to go, huh?" John asked.

"Yeah." John replied.

"Should I put down the shield? Make it fair?" John asked Sam as he put the shield down.

A spear flew passed johns head after that. Two more women walked through the opened door. The women started to speak Wakandan.

"Release him to us now." One of the women said.

"Hi, John walker. Captain America." John introduced himself the them as they said nothing.

"Well, let's, uh, put down the pointy sticks and we can talk this through, huh?" John said to them.

"Hey, John, take it easy. You might wanna fight Bucky before you tangle with the Dora Milaje." Sam told him.

"Dora Milaje, they don't have jurisdiction here..." John said.

"The Dora Milaje have jurisdiction wherever the Dora Milaje find themselves to be." She told John.

"Okay."

"Look, I think we got off on the wrong foot." John said as he put his hand on the women shoulder as she hit him with her weapon. And made him fly back to the one in the wall.

He grabbed his shield as she swing in the air and stab the shield. The other throw the weapon towards to one at the other door. As they started fight John and his partner.

"We should do something." Sam said as walker towards him.

"Looking strong, John." Bucky told him.

"Bucky..." Sam said.

As Bucky tried to grab the weapon with his metal arm.

"Ayo, let's talk about this." Bucky said as he tried to talk to her.

Sam stopped the other two from stabbing johns partner. You notice Zemo hide in a different room from the fighting.

You decided to step in as you kicked one of they with your leg as the scepter with inches from your face. You kicked her in the stomach was she flew back a bit and got up swinging her spear.

Ayo stopped fight Bucky as you noticed his metal arm fell off and the look of shock was written on his face. As Ayo opened the bathroom door.

"He is gone. Leave it." Ayo told one of the women as she had the shield and she gave the shield to John.

"Do you know they could do that?" Sam asked as Bucky grabbed his arm and put it back on.

"No." Bucky replied as you and Sam walked towards him.

You passed John and his partner as you, Bucky and Sam walked towards the bathroom.

"I can't believe he pulled an El Chapo." Sam said.

"I can." Bucky said.

"Come on." Bucky said as we walked out of the building.