𝘊𝘈𝘛𝘞𝘚 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

A knock was at the door, you were confused and walked towards the door and opened it

It was Nick Fury, the guy your dad worked with.

"Uh um." You said questionly as he just walked in limping, limping?

"Oh my gosh, are you alright?" You asked as he continued to walk in.

"Where's Steve?" Fury asked as you help him sit down.

"He's out right now, but he'll be home soon." You told him.

"Uh, do you you want something to drink?" You questioned still confused.

"Do you minded if you turned the radio on?" Fury asked as you looked at your father's old radio and turned it on.

"So, um, why are you here?" You asked fury.

"You'll find out as soon of your father gets here." Fury told you as you both sat in silence as you waited for Steve.

𖥸

Soon enough, Steve came out of the corner with his shield in his hand.

"I don't remember letting you, letting people in your apartment Y/n." Steve said to you.

"He just walked in." You told him as fury sat up as he grunted in pain.

"My wife kicked me out." Fury told us.

"I didn't know you were married." Steve said.

"A lot of things you don't know about me." Fury continued.

"I know, Nick. That's the problem." Steve as he turned to light on and fury turned the limp off.

Fury then showed us his phone screen saying ears everywhere.

"I'm sorry to have to do this, but I had no place else to crash." Fury said as he showed us his phone again saying shield compromised.

"Who else knows about your wife?" Steve asked as fury get up.

"Just... my friends." His phone read you and me.

"Is that why we are?" Steve asked.

"That's up to you." Fury said, and a shot of a gun went off and fury groaning in more pain.

Steve shoed you to the kitchen as he dragged fury's body their.

"Don't trust anyone." Fury told Steve as he hand him something.

You both heard the door open as Steve was in front of you with his shield in front of him.

"Captain Rogers?" You heard a female voice said.

"Captain, Y/n, I'm agent 13 of SHIELD special service." She explained.

"Miss Kate?" You questioned.

"I'm assigned to protect you two." She told us.

"On whose order?" Steve asked her.

"His." She looked down at fury as she knelt down to him as she spoke in a walkie-talkie.

"Foxtrot is down, he's unresponsive. I need EMTs." She spoke in the walkie talkie.

"Do we have a 20 on the shooter?" The dispatcher asked.

"Tell him I'm in pursuit." Steve said as he jumped out the window.