𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

We were led to a hallway with guards behind us as we walked

We were led to a hallway with guards behind us as we walked. We soon got to a room with a woman sitting on a couch.

"You should know, Baron. People don't just come into my bar and make demands." She spoke.

"Not a demand. An offer." Zemo told her Ashe sat down.

"A lot has changed since you were here last." She said as she looked at Bucky.

"By the way, I thought you were rotting away in a German prison. How did you escape?" She questioned.

"People like us always find a way, don't we? I'm sure you've already figured out what I'm here for." He told her.

"You're taller than I'd heard, smiling tiger." She looked at Sam and purred.

"What's the offer?" She said.

"Tells us what you know about the super soldier serum." He said as he got up and walked past me towards Bucky.

"And I give you him, along with the code words to control him, of course." Zemo to her as she smiled at the idea.

"He will do anything you want." Zemo told her.

"Now that's the Zemo I remember. I'm glad I decided not to kill you immediately. Yeah, you were right to come to me. Arrogant, but right." She said as Zemo walked back to his seat.

"The super soldier serum is here in Madripoor. Dr. Wilfred Nagel is the man you wanna thank. Or... condemn, depending on what side of Thai you're on. The power broker has him working on the serum, but... things didn't go as planned." She explained.

"Is Nagel still in Madripoor?" Zemo asked.

"Oh. The bread crumbs you can have for free, but the bakery is gonna cost you, baron." She said as she got up.

"And before you get all cute, don't think you can find Nagle without me." She continued and then Sam phone ringed as you glared at him.

"Answer it. On speaker." She told Sam as Bucky got behind her.

Sam answered to phone and put it on speaker like the woman had said.

"Hello?" Sam said.

"Hey, um, we need to talk about this situation. It's been drivin' me nuts."

"What situation exactly are you talkin' about?" Sam questioned.

"Are you high? You know what situation it's the situation me and you have." The woman on the phone told him as Selby circled around Bucky.

"What situation, Sarah? Say it." Sam told her.

"The damn boat. And watch your tone. Okay? I let you slide at the bank." She told Sam.

"The bank. Yeah." Sam replied as Selby was now circling around you as she ran she fingers at the bottom of your hair.

"Laundered so much..." Sam chuckled "Yeah, they'll come around." Sam said.

"If that was the case, then why'd they dog you out, Big Time?" She asked Sam.

"Yeah, you damn right I'm Big Time. You'll see when I have that banker killed." Sam said.

"Class! What'd I tell you about the Cheerios? I don't have time for this!" The woman yelled at what you thought was a child.

"Sam, I'm sorry. I'll call you back." She told him.

"Sam?" Shelby questioned.

"Who's Sam? Kill them!" She told the guards in the room, but a gun shot hit her and she fell to the ground.

You watched in surprise, as the guy behind Sam tried to grab him but Sam punched the guy.

The guy next to you pointed his gun at you and was about to shot when Bucky quickly ran towards you and grabbed the end of the gun with his metal arm and punched him.

Bucky took the gun from the guy and the run towards the door.

"They're gonna pin this on us." Sam said as you were behind Bucky as you pulled your knife for you pocket.

"We have a real problem now, so leave your weapons and follow my lead." Zemo said as you put your knife away.

𖥸

You all walked out of the bar and people phone started to go off.

"This is not good." Zemo said as you saw a girl putting a finger gun at as was we were walking as your eyes widen in horror as you remember Selby being shot in front of you.

Without realizing it you had grabbed Buckys hand.

Shot were then fired at you all, as Bucky used his metal arm to protect you.

"Shit." Sam said.

"Come on." Zemo said.

You all began to run as more gun shot were fired.

"I can't run in these heels!" Sam yelled.

"Stop complaining." You told him as you run.

"How are you running in heels?" He yelled and you just ignored him.

The three of you started to ran towards an alleyway as to bike drove after you guys.

The guys on the bike were soon shot of there bikes.

"You seem to have a guardian Angel." Zemo said.

"Well, this is too perfect." A woman said as she walked towards us with a gun pointed towards us as she took of her hood.

"Drop it, Zemo." She told him.

"Sharon?" You questioned.

"You cost me everything." She said as Zemo put in gun down.

"Sharon, wait." You said.

"Someone recreated the super soldier serum and Zemo had a lead." You explained to her.

"That explains why you guys are here. And Selbys dead." Sharon said.

"So what are you doing here?" Bucky asked.

"I stole Steve's shield, remember? I also took the wings for your ass, so that you could save him from him." Sharon said to Bucky and Sam.

"Unlike you. I didn't have the Avebury back me up. So I'm off the grid in Madripoor." Sharon explained.

"Don't blow smoke. I was on the run, too." Sma told her.

"Was. Is. Big difference. I don't speak to my family anymore. I can't. My father doesn't know where I am." Sharon continued to explain.

"Listen... Sharon, we need your help." You said as she began to chuckle.

"Please." You pleased.

"This isn't over. I have a place in high tone. You'll be safe there for a while." She told you guys as you smiled a little.

"Thank you." You whispered, but you know Sharon heard you.