4 - I've Seen It Too

|| Small cw: mentions of blood; the product of the carrow siblings

|| Small cw: mentions of blood; the product of the carrow siblings. ||

Eunoia (Greek); beautiful thinking, a beautiful mind.

【 ϟ 】
Amora 
September 14th 1997
She bit down on her tongue, hard. She bit down until she tasted blood as she gripped her broom for dear life. The harsh wind tugged at her braids rather painfully as she swooped gracefully about the pitch.

Her focus was immediately fixed on a quaffle hurtling to her thrown by Adrian Pucey. She swore under her breath and swiftly caught it and shot off to a hoop like a bullet.

The keeper sat on their broom eyes flickering wildly between her and Adrian.

She gave him a glare that she was sure would kill them if she concentrated just a little it harder.

She flew in circles, everytime she saw the keeper had a sense of her next move she'd make three times as many false leads. She saw her opening almost seconds later when the keeper shifted slightly to find her once more.

Amora was in her element.

She chucked the quaffle, the ball just barely brushing the keepers neck as it flew though the hoop.

She was barely aware of the pool of blood slowly filling her mouth as she stopping biting it, feeling the blood drip down her chin.

She only got a flash of bright red as Ginny Weasley glided past her. Amora turned her head getting a better look at the gryffindors face.

The young Weasley girl was the last thing she saw before her vision went black as she felt herself slip off her broom, loosing control of her thoughts.

【 ϟ 】
September 16th 1997

Amora woke to a blinding pain as if her brain was being cut in half. She heard a voice, it seemed.. so.. far..

She squirmed as she felt a agonizingly bitter liquid slip down her throat.

Suddenly, the pain subsided.

She sank back into the bed with a new sense of relief.

Amora finally opened her eyes squinting as her eyes adjusted to the light.

She was met with a small room. The room had light wood floors and sage green walls. She sat up as she stared in awe at the warm sunlight seeping though the fleece blue curtains that when she squinted had small sunflowers stitched on them.