21 - Dear mum

Mundivagant; archaic word for "wandering over the world

Mundivagant; archaic word for "wandering over the world."

Amora
January 5th 1998
'Dear mum,

I am Ginerva Molly Weasley. I am seventeen years old. When I was seven I accidentally turned all your socks lime green, my patronus is a horse.

I'm with Amora Nott. Before you loose your shit, she's not a death eater. She's a double agent, though if you've read the profit you must know that. I haven't the slightest idea how to explain this lightly so I won't, Amora and I are together. I love her, you must trust that. It's been going on for months, I won't apologize for not telling you, I hope you can understand why. Amoras mother found out about us, we're wanted. Though if you've read the profit, I'm sure you also know that.

We're going to go to Remus and Tonks' safe house, though for apparation we'll need a photo, I haven't the slightest doubt that you don't have one. Send it along with a different owl than usual, I've written the address to the muggle hotel Amora and I are staying at. We can't do magic, I'm sure your aware they can track your location by your wands now. Don't send a Patronus, if you wish to leave a message make it short with no details.

I hope you'll understand.

With love, Ginny.'

Those were the exact words Ginny scribbled onto paper at exactly 10:46 am on January 2nd 1998.

It wasn't until three days later, on a lightly rainy, cloudy morning that they got a shaky tap on their window.

Ginnys head still laid on her chest, her leg draped over her stomach.

"Wake up love,"

She ran her hands gently through Ginnys bright hair.

She looked so relaxed when she was sleeping, the bags under her eyes seemed to clear up, her eyes laying gently closed like flimsy curtains.

The girl shifted, still half asleep.

"Let me sleep idiot."

Her eyes fluttered open, she poked Amoras stomach.

"The letters here."

She rolled her eyes as Ginnys eyes shot wide open, propping herself up on her elbow as she rubbed her eyes tiredly.

Amora stretched her arms, sitting up completely as Ginny stumbled to the window.