7 - That Means Were Compatable

Nepenthe; something that can make you forget grief or suffering

【 ϟ 】
Ginny
October 2nd 1997
Amora was avoiding her again.

She wasn't even in the great hall.

It was fine. Ginny had other things to worry about.

Everything in the war happened so fast, right before her eyes. Sometimes it would all be to much. Sometimes she wondered how she could still have thoughts so mundane as some girl avoiding her. She often wondered how out of everything to be angry about, why had her mind chosen this?

She didn't used to be like this, she often thought. Sometimes she even missed the girl who she was. Even up to Harry saying they had to stop seeing each other. It felt so long ago now. It wasn't like she was okay with it then, and she was sure as hell cross, but she was capable of letting him go. She'd trusted him, and that was enough. At the time. But sometimes Ginny thought that a switch had flipped in her mind once he was gone, it had formed a new side to her. Call it depression, anger issues, whatever you want. But it doesn't change anything. She never hated Harry for leaving, but she hated everything that pushed him to that. Wether he was her boyfriend or not, he didn't deserve that.

Now all she was was furious. Who holds somebody's hand and then just leaves?

Ginny would often walk the corridors late at night after DA meetings. She wouldn't go back to her dormitory until sunrise. Usually the carrows weren't awake then so she'd just walk until her legs nearly gave out.

Tonight wasn't any different.

She decided she would go to the astronomy tower, she'd only ever been there for classes.

The stairway upwards was long and twisty, it nearly made ginny extremely dizzy in her exhausted state. She finally looked up on the last step.

Oh.

It was beautiful. The stars glowed almost as bright as the girl in front of her. The other girl didn't seem to notice her as she approached, almost lost in a galaxy farther than the stars before her. Amora sat on the ledge, a blanket hugging her tightly. Ginny sat next to her, looking straight into her eyes.

"Weasley."

The girl breathed, sensing her presence.

"You've been avoiding me, I want to know why."

The ghost of a smile played at Amoras lips ever so slightly.