13 - Pradictable Idiot

|| small warning for underage drug use (cigarettes) very non descriptive, their teens in a war it happens

|| small warning for underage drug use (cigarettes) very non descriptive, their teens in a war it happens. ||

ϟ

ukiyo; living in the moment, detached from all bothers of life.

【 ϟ 】
Ginny
December 16th 1997
Ginny laid on her side, facing Amora. The raven haired girl sat on the windowsill, the window only half open a half-smoked cigarette in between her fingers. Ginny thought about asking her where she got it, she was one of those fancy purebloods after all. Amora had her hair in two very loose braids that reached to her mid back.

The two fell into a nightly routine of sleeping in Ginnys room than Amora would wake up early to change clothes and leave.

Ginny sighed and rolled onto her back, causing Amora to look over.

"I hate Snape."

Amora tossed her cigarette out the window, shutting it.

"Why wouldn't you?"

"I just—" she paused and rolled on her side again and hand tucked under her head "I know he's in the order but I can't help but hate him."

Amora laid next to her, facing her only inches apart.

"Just because someone's in the order doesn't mean their good."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

Ginny knew what she meant, she just wanted to hear her rant about it. She could listen to her talk for hours and never, ever get bored.

Ginny saw Amoras eyes roll slightly.

"I didn't mean it like that, i just meant— Dumbledore for example. Wasn't he the one who put Harry in an abusive household? Wasn't he the one who raised not one but two generations of child soldiers because he did not want to do his own dirty work? Snape, your example, wasn't he Nevilles boggart for years? Didn't he bully and torture us for years and years on end? Just because we have the same beliefs doesn't mean we're all good."

Ginny felt her lips curl up into a smile, Amora always knew how to word things.

Sometimes she wondered why she never felt like this with Harry. It really felt like she loved him at the time, it did. It just wasn't quite the same.

"Cheers to hating everyone but us."

Amora smiled brightly at her.