22 - Where did the time go?

Ataraxia ; calmness untroubled by mental or emotional disquiet

【 ϟ 】

Ginny
January 10th 1998
On the evening of January 10th 1998 a scarlet letter flew through the window only to be recognized as none other than; an howler.

"GINERVA MOLLY WEASLEY, YOU MUST EXPLAIN TO ME IMMEDIATELY YOUR LAST LETTER. WHAT HAS THE GIRL DONE TO YOU? IF I DONT RECIVE A LETTER IN THE NEXT TWENTY FOUR HOURS I AM APPARATING TO REMUS AND TONKS' HOUSE AT ONCE TO MURDER YOU MYSELF, DO YOU HEAR ME? TELL THAT NOTT GIRL OF YOURS THAT IF YOU ARENT KEPT ONE HUNDRED PERCENT SAVE I WILL HAVE. HER. HEAD. — I love you dear."

Amora dipped her tea, pinky out and all. It almost seemed as though she hadn't even heard what her mother had said.

"You don't look shocked."

"I'm not exactly new to reviving howlers love," she stood up "tea?"

She asked a wide eyed Tonks (who was sitting on the floor leaning on the wall.)

"Alright then."

Ginny began tearing a piece of parchment off the scroll.

"She's always that blunt huh?"

Tonks asked, nodding to the chair Amora had just left.

Ginny nodded slowly.

"Yeah."

She wasn't.

Ginny wrote back quickly, slightly annoyed at her mother's response.

'Dear mum,
My name is Ginerva Molly Weasley, my favorite sent is lavender so when I was seven you got me never ending lavender perfume. I still have it, in a box under my bed at the burrow.
I'm fine mum, I just got splinched. It wasn't Amora, though it will take me a while to recover.
I'll get through it though, you know me.
Please don't show up, I don't want you to get caught. Because I'm wanted your also in danger. Touch up the protection charms around the house will you?
Love, Ginny.'

She tried to keep it short on the off chance it got interfered. As she was tying it to the owls foot Amora came in and handed Tonks their tea.

"Oh, actually Remus and I wanted to talk to you both. Can you help Ginny to the couch please?"

Ginny glared at Tonks as they left the room. She looked up at Amora.