32 - letters, letters

Absquatulate (verb); to leave without saying goodbye

【 ϟ 】

Every letter.

Neville,

My name is Ginny Molly Weasley, and your boggart was Severus Snape in your third year.
Are you okay?
I know I probably shouldn't be asking questions I already know the answer to, so, for lack of a better word, I hope you are okay. Amora and I have been searching for a way to save Luna. We believe she may be locked away at the Malfoys, but if the family of pricks are keeping her there there's so way he wouldn't be there either. We're working out a plan, but it's going to take some time,

Ginny.

Sent to hogwarts, via owl, January 26th 1998.

【 ϟ 】

Ginny,

My name is Neville Longbottom, and for my boggart I put Snape in my grandmothers clothes.
I think I've gone mad, honestly Ginny. The world never stops spinning. I want to believe we'll find her, save her, but I can't help but think: what if it's to late? I probably shouldn't think like that but I'm sure Godric bloody Gryffindor can make an exception just this once. We can't loose her Ginny. You have, and always will have Amora. I haven't got anybody right now.

I promise I'm not mad at you,
Neville.

Sent to unknown address, via owl, January 28th 1998.

【 ϟ 】

Neville,

We'll find her, mark my words.

Ginny.

Sent to hogwarts, via eagle, January 29th 1998

【 ϟ 】

Ginny,

I didn't identify myself the last I wrote so I suppose I should now, George and I once put several beetles in your pillow case whilst you were asleep. Is that good enough? I guess you wouldn't be able to answer. Anyways, I told mum your reasoning for not going to Grimwald place and let me tell you, my dear sister, you have me to thank. She was originally going to find her way over to where you are to question you herself. Luckily for you I talked her out of it. She understands now, in her own way.

I expect a large thank you,
Gred.
(PS: your not better than me at quidditch, I think your delusional.)