16 - 24 hours before

Alpas (verb); to become free to break loose

【 ϟ 】
Amora
December 28th 1997
It was 24 hours before she would learn a piece of news that would trigger a domino effect into the depths of the war. It was 24 hours until their story got darker than any of them could've predicted.

At exactly 12:00 am on December 28th 1997 Amora stood on the astronomy tower, her hands latched onto the icy railes, a product of the previous rainy days. Her raven toned hair was blowing softly behind her. Her face, nose, and fingertips turning a vibrant pink at the wind beating against her skin. The cold was comforting, it somehow managed to remind her of her childhood. Sitting curled up on the balcony that nobody used at that cold, cold manor.

Amora sighed, letting go of the metal railing. She stepped silently down the stairway, looking warily both ways before turning towards the gryffindor tower.

Though, Amora did not see the figure peaking at her through the folds the darkness provided, and although she planned to, Amora never made it to the gryffindor tower that night.

She rounded the corner, stopping when she heard two pairs of familiar footsteps approach the hallway she stood in. She backed away, standing silently, her back pressed against the wall.

"The girl they took, who was it?"

One of the carrows said, their voice raspy.

The footsteps seemed to stop, the other carrow spoke after a moment.

"The student?"

Amoras breath hitched silently, she leaned closer. She could almost feel their wicked grins curving on their cracked lips.

"Yeah, Lovegood was it?"

Amoras eyes widened.

Shit.

Amora glanced around the corner, the carrows lips curled up into the most wicked smirks.

"What will we do when her little friends find out?"

The carrow spoke quietly, though Amora just barely heard the words,

"We'll just have to punish them for their— bad behavior."

Amora broke into a sprint, running as fast and as silently as she could down the dark corridor. She had to tell them, they had to know. Her mind soared.

Ginny.

What would become of her? She does not need to loose her best friend right now, she has enough going on.