Maha Pooja

So guys I am here with my next part...
Hope you enjoy it..
Plz do vote and comment...
Here we go...
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

That day went by fast with preparing for the pooja. It was night time now. Everyone had their dinner and was just relaxing in the Aagan Area before heading inside to sleep.

Sameer and Rohan along with Chachaji was sitting on the swing While Tauji and Rakesh sat on the Chairs in the middle. The ladies cleaned things up and came back to their husbands. Tauji and Taiji headed to thier room soon to be followed by Rakesh and Chachaji, but Chachiji stayed behind.

Chachiji:"Naina Preeti kal Subhe uth jana jaldi. Aur haan yaad rakhna aaj raat 12 bhajne ke baad nirjala upvaas suru hoga tum dono ka"

Naina:"Ji Chachiji"(Saying this Chachiji left)

Rohan:"Upvaas?"

Preeti:"Haan woh muhje aur Naina ko karna hai yeh fast"

Naina:"Kehete hain ki agar kal ki pooja khatam hone tak yeh upvaas karo toh pati patni ka jo rishta hota hai woh bahut strong hota hai. Maa Parvati aur Shivji jaisa."

Preeti:"Ishi liye kal Shaam ko jab pooja khatam hogi tabhi me aur Naina kuch kha sakte hain woh bhi aapke hantho se (pointing at Romeer)

Naina:"Haaan"

Preeti:(Dramatically )"Hayeee mera kya hoga. Kahi me behoosh wagera ho gayi toh"

Naina:(Laughs and slightly hits Preeti on her head)"Pagal. Ja jake so ja kal subhe uthke bahut kaam hai"(Rohan and Preeti headed to their rooms While Naina turned to Sameer )"Hum bhi chale "

Sameer:"Haan chalo"(As they started to walk to thier room)

Naina:(teasingly)"Waise Mr. Maheshwari aapko bahut dhayan rakhna hai mera. Aur subhe se mere saamne khana leke mat ghoomiyega. "

Sameer:"Haww me esa kyun karonga"

Naina:"Kya pata. "(She said with a cute smile  while he laughed)

Sameer:"Don't worry My queen, aapki hazri toh Majnu aapka julam bane ko bhi tayar hai. Kal esi seva karonga ki tum dekhti rehe jaogi"

Naina:"Wah...queen? Waise me mazak kar rahi thi.. tumhe kuch karne ki jarorat nahi. Chalo ab sote hai"(She said as they entered the room while Sameer smiled at her thinking of something)

That night both Samaina and Preehan slept peacefully. Next Morning came. Preeti and Naina woke up and freshened up. They both wore a red color saree. After getting ready they headed to Chachiji who told them few things about the pooja and how things will work out. Just then they saw Sameer and Rohan enter wearing a white with red kurta.  Chachaji and Tauji starts to talk to the boys.

Naina looks over at Sameer to see him looking at her. As thier eyes meet, Sameer points at her then fans himself as if telling her that she looks breathtaking. Then he send her flying kiss. Naina's eyes widen as she looks around to see of anyone saw while Sameer chuckled. Seeing Everyone busy in talking or other work, Naina looks back at Sameer who was smirking at her. She gives him a sweet smile before blowing him a kiss as well as she walks out of the area.

Sameer:(Whispers to himself  while keeping his hands on his chest)"Hayeeee"

Chachaji:"kya hua Sameer. Chest pe ese hanth kyun rakha hai."

Sameer :" kuc... kuch nahi Chachaji woh toh bus me.."

Meanwhile in the kitchen....

Taiji:"Naina ja jake sabko bahar chai dede. Aur Preeti tu jake khane ki tayari me help karde. Pooja 1 bhaje se 6 bhaje tak hai. Woh log bhi uss time pe kuch kha nahi payenge"